Antrim Shooting thread.

Started by Gaaboardmod3, March 09, 2009, 04:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JUst retired

I think they are picking names out of a hat. :o

Puckoon

No problems with them arresting 12 people if they get the c***ts that shot those two soldiers.

No problems at all.

stew

Quote from: Puckoon on November 19, 2009, 03:07:48 PM
No problems with them arresting 12 people if they get the c***ts that shot those two soldiers.

No problems at all.

Aye, as long as ou are not one of the twelve wha? ::)

I wat these bastards got, but I have to ask mself if it was loyalists they were after would be as quick to arrest so many people? i think not.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Drumanee 1

No problems at all.

your ignorance of the situation is beyond belief,i take it you would be in favour of bringing back interment because thats what basically going on here

theskull1

Quote from: Drumanee 1 on November 19, 2009, 04:25:15 PM

No problems at all.

your ignorance of the situation is beyond belief

And will continue to remain ignorant when people like you don't try to enlighten them to "the situation"  :-\
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Drumanee 1

Quote from: theskull1 on November 19, 2009, 04:45:53 PM
Quote from: Drumanee 1 on November 19, 2009, 04:25:15 PM

No problems at all.

your ignorance of the situation is beyond belief

And will continue to remain ignorant when people like you don't try to enlighten them to "the situation"  :-\

people like me?what does that mean?if you go back in this thread you will see where i have explained how being totally inocent and lifted for murder can totally change your life,you just dont walk back into your job,you dont sit in the house with your door unlocked,etc etc

Puckoon

Listen - Im firmly of the belief that If youre sitting at home minding your own damn business - and behaving within the law - then you arent going to get picked up for something like this.

You can rant at me all you want about that.

ardmhachaabu

Puckoon, I have to agree with you

The scum who shot the 2 soldiers and the policeman deserve to be locked up and the key thrown away.
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

dodgy umpire

Quote from: Puckoon on November 19, 2009, 05:42:52 PM
Listen - Im firmly of the belief that If youre sitting at home minding your own damn business - and behaving within the law - then you arent going to get picked up for something like this.You can rant at me all you want about that.

bit naive
The Boys in Red and Black are back

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: dodgy umpire on November 19, 2009, 05:59:49 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on November 19, 2009, 05:42:52 PM
Listen - Im firmly of the belief that If youre sitting at home minding your own damn business - and behaving within the law - then you arent going to get picked up for something like this.You can rant at me all you want about that.

bit naive
How so?
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

pintsofguinness

No problems at all.
And if it was a member of your family or a friend or neighbour of yours you'd have no problems? 
Sure why don't we bring back internment!

ffs that's a stupid comment puck. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ardmhachaabu

Come off it pints, these people who have been arrested and charged are hardly angels to begin with...

pintsofguinness

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on November 19, 2009, 06:19:27 PM
Come off it pints, these people who have been arrested and charged are hardly angels to begin with...

Considering the history of the RUC/british army pin pointing the wrong people I wouldnt say that so confidently. 

Even if they're not angels I'm willing to bet most of them know nothing about killings. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Puckoon

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 19, 2009, 06:17:22 PM

No problems at all.
And if it was a member of your family or a friend or neighbour of yours you'd have no problems? 
Sure why don't we bring back internment!

ffs that's a stupid comment puck.

Thats not a stupid comment at all.

Interestingly my entire family survived internment, and they survived being arrested during this last escapade.

Cos their sitting at home minding their f**king manners and not getting involved with dissident republican behaviour.

If they were, if they were in any way affiliated with RSF or the Real IRA - lock the bastards up. If they were/are in any way connected with Real IRA activities - I have zero sympathy for them, even if all they did was gather information. They can rot. They wouldnt family or friends of mine.

You can take that how you will pints - but those are my very very firmly held beliefs.

Puckoon

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 19, 2009, 06:22:33 PM
Quote from: ardmhachaabu on November 19, 2009, 06:19:27 PM

Considering the history of the RUC/british army pin pointing the wrong people I wouldnt say that so confidently. 

Even if they're not angels I'm willing to bet most of them know nothing about killings.

Pints - you said the dogs on the street knew who killed Paul Quinn.

You really think that marian price knows nothing about the murder of the two soldiers?

ffs thats a stupid comment pints.