Leinster Senior, u20 & Minor Football Championship 2019

Started by Dinny Breen, April 10, 2018, 11:01:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gerrykeegan

Never a red. Ruined a game. God help Longford now.
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

tippabu

Quote from: clarshack on June 10, 2018, 04:25:54 PM
Can't believe that was a red card. Its hard enough beating Dublin as it is without getting decisions like that.

He went in to clean cluxton out very late and he def succeeded in that, red for me all day long. Any chance they don't bother showing 2nd half and just show the qualifiers highlights from yesterday insteaf

manfromdelmonte

clarshack

gerrykeegan

2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

Boycey

Quote from: tippabu on June 10, 2018, 04:27:43 PM
Quote from: clarshack on June 10, 2018, 04:25:54 PM
Can't believe that was a red card. Its hard enough beating Dublin as it is without getting decisions like that.

He went in to clean cluxton out very late and he def succeeded in that, red for me all day long. Any chance they don't bother showing 2nd half and just show the qualifiers highlights from yesterday insteaf

Yeah I thought it was a red too, surprised the ref gave it though usually the GAA way is 'ah sure it'll ruin the game'

laoislad

Quote from: gerrykeegan on June 10, 2018, 04:27:07 PM
Never a red. Ruined a game. God help Longford now.
Longford should do the decent thing now and take a few more of them out to help their fellow midlanders for the final.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

highorlow

I'd say the Dublin game is on TV because AIG would have lobbied RTÉ to show it.
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

mrdeeds

Dublin fans booing Longford keeper taking a free and them hammering them. Stay classy.

tippabu

Carlow laois sounded atrocious but I'd much rather that was on tv rather than a 1/25 team or whatever price Dublin were and save longford an embarrassment.

Fear ón Srath Bán

What is the point, seriously, of RTÉ or anyone, showing that pathetic excuse for a contest, with absolutely no disrespect to Longford?
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

seafoid

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on June 10, 2018, 04:42:50 PM
What is the point, seriously, of RTÉ or anyone, showing that pathetic excuse for a contest, with absolutely no disrespect to Longford?
I have no idea. Watching paint dry would be more interesting.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

highorlow

It was probably planned way back when it was supposed to be Dublin v Meath.

It's all Meaths fault.
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

imtommygunn

Waste of time. Dublin can beat teams, bar maybe 2 or 3, by whatever margin they want to. The final against laois will be the same. Most of their super eight games will be the same too. Kerry, galway and maybe mayo might take them to 5-10 points but that is it.