Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
10 (50%)
?
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

screenexile

If there are 40k people at this it would be a miracle I can't see there being much bother with tickets!

WT4E

Quote from: screenexile on July 03, 2023, 09:10:41 PM
If there are 40k people at this it would be a miracle I can't see there being much bother with tickets!

Kerry wont travel - notorious for not travelling for semi finals and with result a formality (58 the only anomally in Kerry handing out the hammerings) it will be less than usual.

tbrick18

I got 5 juvenile tickets the time I posted the link.
Seemed to be plenty of tickets available then.

restorepride

My first All Ireland semi-final was 1975, Derry v Dublin. No tickets required!!!

onefineday

Quote from: screenexile on July 03, 2023, 09:10:41 PM
You'd have thought it'd make more sense to play it with TC final - suppose they didn't want Kerry on the road late?
Just over 40 when they played in the 04 iirc.
They haven't opened the top deck at this stage anyway going by those tickets. Hope they do, cos tickets available at the minute are pretty shitty.

Wildweasel74

Usual score, u have to wait to wed/Thurs before the game to get more central ones, tickets may go through the clubs also? U not miss out, so u  got the option of waiting. Nearly all the top deck last Yr was Derry, couldn't believe the crowd

onefineday

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on July 04, 2023, 01:27:49 AM
Usual score, u have to wait to wed/Thurs before the game to get more central ones, tickets may go through the clubs also? U not miss out, so u  got the option of waiting. Nearly all the top deck last Yr was Derry, couldn't believe the crowd
Club links have already been released, it was linked on here earlier.
Nothing to lose by waiting though as what's currently available is poor - will they have to open upper deck?

Real Talk

Any word on the Senior Football Club Championship Draw yet ?

Wildweasel74

That's Ridiculous, 9 games to win a Derry Championship. another 5 for an  All-Ireland. Talk about increasing county players burnout. This format will totally pole axe whoever comes out of, Derry. To even win a Ulster Championship. What bright spark thought this one up. Git the sniff of a money Making scheme about it.

lenny

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on July 07, 2023, 12:22:32 AM
That's Ridiculous, 9 games to win a Derry Championship. another 5 for an  All-Ireland. Talk about increasing county players burnout. This format will totally pole axe whoever comes out of, Derry. To even win a Ulster Championship. What bright spark thought this one up. Git the sniff of a money Making scheme about it.

Only 2 teams will have to play 9 games. The league's are finished already so these games are the only ones that county players will play for their clubs this year. Clubs shouldn't be relegated when they haven't had county players available. In tyrone there are 10 games left in the league plus championship after that so county players there now have a potential 14 games to play. Other counties are similar.

marty34

Quote from: lenny on July 07, 2023, 07:01:36 AM

Only 2 teams will have to play 9 games. The league's are finished already so these games are the only ones that county players will play for their clubs this year. Clubs shouldn't be relegated when they haven't had county players available. In tyrone there are 10 games left in the league plus championship after that so county players there now have a potential 14 games to play. Other counties are similar.

Do teams get relegated from league this season?

harryR

Quote from: marty34 on July 07, 2023, 08:22:08 AM
Quote from: lenny on July 07, 2023, 07:01:36 AM

Do teams get relegated from league this season?

Yeah one down. So screen will play the team who finishes second bottom in the league, loser goes down. Or so I'm lead to believe

screenexile

What happens if the team that gets relegated from the league is also in the relegation playoff through the cship? Do both teams go down then?