Bud - whassssup ?

Started by The Boy Wonder, August 29, 2007, 12:37:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Boy Wonder

Hey Bud - are we not gonna have a chance to read your mix of shite and wisdom anymore ? No better man than yourself to see off any spoofers in the past so don't walk away now. Was that yourself in today's Indo complaining about the siege of Firhouse ? Hope the health is on the mend. Not too far away from St. Enda's myself - must meet up for a pint sometime. Anyway get back in here and give'm hell.

Pangurban

Dont let some idiot or idiots drive you away Bud, you are a star and the rest of us should not be deprived of your contributions, because of the irrational behaviour of a few, who as you always say should know better. Just ignore them and carry on informing,educating and entertaining the real majority here

ziggysego

Come back Bud, you're needed here!
Testing Accessibility

Hardy

Just want to add my voice to that. We can't have the good guys leaving - that puts the monkeys in charge of the zoo.

Fear ón Srath Bán

And just to echo those sentiments: come back Bud, your county needs you!  ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

baoithe

As I have not previously taken the opportunity to converse with Bud on the board, I feel a little disingenous posting on this thread.
However, I'd just like to say that for - I think - about seven years I have been a ever-present lurker and occasional poster on this Board. During this time Bud's contributions have been a great read and tremendously well thought out and put together. Others I can mention are Hardy, Paddypastit(although paddy sometimes seems cranky lately), my auld friend Seanie ;) ,Hardy and Hardy's hilarious fellow countyman who has since departed whose name has escaped me. When I joined these guys posted alot more and the board was a better place to be for it.
Anyway, Bud don't underestimate your contribution to this site over the years and get your ass back here pronto!

thebandit

Mike Sheehy

Sonny went to  Africa somewhere (South Africa ??)

magickingdom

dont quite know why bud quit but i did a trawl of the merged kerry/dublin thread last night and think it was a spat with indiana over the dubs. now bud everyone has spats here but two very good contributors like yourself and indiana can surely have 'words' without a walk out... so kiss and make up and come back....