Next Laois football manager

Started by SCFC, July 27, 2017, 08:22:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keyser Söze

Quote from: Junior Ex Laoistalk on August 30, 2017, 12:42:24 AM
The Laois Official GAA website is as bad as it ever was, still not a word on there about our potential new manager.
Thank God for this forum or we would be totally in the dark about what's going on ...

We don't have a new manager! As you said yourself it's only potentially going to happen!
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled.......

Unlaoised

I hope its John ...Good man good coach and best we could have hoped for...

Its onwards and upwards now....
LAOIS ABÚ

Tony

John is some gas man in fairness but also very knowledgable and a great coach. Fingers crossed.

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Quote from: Keyser Söze on August 30, 2017, 01:53:48 PM
The Laois Official GAA website is as bad as it ever was, still not a word on there about our potential new manager.
Thank God for this forum or we would be totally in the dark about what's going on ...

We don't have a new manager! As you said yourself it's only potentially going to happen!

I just mean news in general, the only thing on there is team news when the county team are playing and the last thing on it is a statement thanking Peter Creedon and his management team.
Surely there must be some news of interest to Laois supporters that could be put on there to keep an interest in the site and to make it worthwhile for the sponsers.
Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

Junior Ex Laoistalk

town1980

Great coach and I'm sure will be a good manager also I'm happy with appointment

Keyser Söze

Quote from: Junior Ex Laoistalk on August 30, 2017, 06:42:53 PM
Quote from: Keyser Söze on August 30, 2017, 01:53:48 PM

I just mean news in general, the only thing on there is team news when the county team are playing and the last thing on it is a statement thanking Peter Creedon and his management team.
Surely there must be some news of interest to Laois supporters that could be put on there to keep an interest in the site and to make it worthwhile for the sponsers.

Fair point.
It's generally well kept except the news section, which is as bad as you are saying!
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled.......

TheGiantSquid

Apologies folks I was in Spain the last week! Id like to go on record and say to BallyroanAbu it was only a slight jest at him, whoever said the starstruck thing about Clancy and that whole paragraph was out of order, hes a passionate man at the end of the day and I respect him. Also it seems I may have been right about Sugru or at least my sources were!!

Junior Ex Laoistalk

town1980

all quiet here was john sugru rattified??is there a management team in place?

Don Draper

Quote from: town1980 on September 12, 2017, 10:47:24 AM
all quiet here was john sugru rattified??is there a management team in place?
Who?

Unlaoised

So John sugure has got the gig...

He has appointed Brian stack of Kerry as coach(he was here with TOF)

Eoin Kearns former Ballyroan player and Brian Delaney of Park as his selcetors

Gone with Dublin guy for S/C training

Same physio back room team.

All sorted at the meeting last night!
LAOIS ABÚ