Stormont Assembly Elections 2017

Started by give her dixie, January 13, 2017, 11:42:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Is Catherine Seeley not going to pursue her career as a Cilla Black impressionist?

JPGJOHNNYG

Good news for SF in UB. Dolores kelly is standing for the SDLP. Probably only Alex Attwood in West Belfast who has overseen a worse collapse in a parties vote. Just shows the dearth in talent when failure keeps getting rewarded

bennydorano

For the first time in maybe close on  20 years I'm not going to vote, they can all f**k off.

Minder

Quote from: bennydorano on January 16, 2017, 08:19:04 PM
For the first time in maybe close on  20 years I'm not going to vote, they can all f**k off.

Yeah that's how I feel
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

T Fearon

I see Paddy Power has Arlene at 4/9 to be First Minister and Michelle O'Neill evens to be DFM after the election

Orior

But unfortunately that means you are happy with the status quo.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

bennydorano

stiffler

If the DUP vote doesn't fall after the last 12 months, stormont will never work.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

JPGJOHNNYG

Quote from: Orior on January 16, 2017, 09:37:42 PM

But unfortunately that means you are happy with the status quo.

Agreed they may all be useless but the DUP are on a whole new level. Use your vote to make a difference. It would be worth it just to take the stupid grin off the likes of Arlene and Gregory

OgraAnDun

Not voting doesn't mean 'f**k off'. Not voting means that you're sending out a message that says 'keep doing what you're doing and I'll certainly not prevent you ripping me off any more'.

heganboy

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

bennydorano

Spare me the nonsense plz. We'll be re-grouping mid-March to facilitate more charades from the same faces. SF are every bit as bad as the DUP as well.

Hereiam

Lads you need to get out an vote. Don't go and do the stupid thing be smart.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

stiffler

GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009