Author Topic: European Leagues.  (Read 24380 times)

seafoid

• View Profile
Re: European Leagues.
« Reply #510 on: April 19, 2017, 09:15:11 PM »
Barca are looking like Roscommon at the moment.
Fill ar do chuid. Tremenjus

Syferus

• View Profile
« Reply #511 on: April 19, 2017, 09:30:14 PM »

They looked like Roscommon when they were scoring and conceding a lot. They look like Ulsterball Galway atm.

seafoid

• View Profile
« Reply #512 on: April 19, 2017, 09:40:47 PM »

They looked like Roscommon when they were scoring and conceding a lot. They look like Ulsterball Galway atm.
Superstars not performing reminded me of Ros

seafoid

• View Profile
« Reply #513 on: April 19, 2017, 09:43:56 PM »
So the Barse are out. Manager will probably go too. Maybe McGeeney could give it a lash.

Syferus

• View Profile
« Reply #514 on: April 19, 2017, 09:48:58 PM »
So the Barse are out. Manager will probably go too. Maybe McGeeney could give it a lash.

Enrique said he's stepping down at the end of the season weeks ago.

ONeill

• Shoving Connie Around The Room
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: April 19, 2017, 09:54:15 PM »
Not a pile of difference between Arsenal and Barcelona. Arsenal just get hammered in both legs.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Syferus

• View Profile
« Reply #516 on: April 19, 2017, 09:58:04 PM »
Not a pile of difference between Arsenal and Barcelona. Arsenal just get hammered in both legs.

I'd love to see Arsene managing Barca. Match made in heaven.

ONeill

• Shoving Connie Around The Room
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: April 19, 2017, 10:02:19 PM »

He'd create an even bigger defensive mess. Barca need a defensive guru right now.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Syferus

• View Profile
« Reply #518 on: April 19, 2017, 10:07:08 PM »

He'd create an even bigger defensive mess. Barca need a defensive guru right now.

Just buy in the Spainish version of Doni Buckleyon to coach the defence. It's not like any top level manager has the time to micro-manage every piece of a team anyways.

Captain Obvious

• View Profile
« Reply #519 on: April 19, 2017, 10:28:44 PM »
Disappointed by the lack of drama in the Champions league tonight. It's now looks like that Barcelona incredible comeback win was more to do with almighty collapse by PSG than the Barcelona of old returning.

Real Madrid the favourites of final four however most neutrals will be hoping anyone but them win this years Champions league. I don't care myself who wins it so long as the semi finals and final are enjoyable games to watch.

SHEEDY

• View Profile
« Reply #520 on: April 19, 2017, 11:30:31 PM »
Juventus havent conceded a goal in open play in this seasons champions league. 10 games so far. Unbelievable stat. They would be my favourites to win it. Only trophy buffon hasnt won.
nil satis nisi optimum

Tony Baloney

• View Profile
« Reply #521 on: April 19, 2017, 11:39:28 PM »
Juventus havent conceded a goal in open play in this seasons champions league. 10 games so far. Unbelievable stat. They would be my favourites to win it. Only trophy buffon hasnt won.
Would love to see then win it. There was no way Barca were gonna bang in 3+ tonight no matter how much effort BT Sports spent trying to hype it up.

Applesisapples

• View Profile
« Reply #522 on: April 20, 2017, 05:04:27 PM »
All this talk of Messi fading is bullshit. I watch Barca week in week out and at times he and Pique have carried the team. Barca need a right back, probably 2, the need decent cover for Alba on the other side. They need cover for Busquets and help for Messi as he assumes the Xavi role. Unfortunately the buys of last summer are not working, Roberto is wasted covering right back. I'd not be surprised to see two of Thiago, Bellerin and Coutinho if not all thee join in the summer.

Syferus

• View Profile
« Reply #523 on: April 20, 2017, 05:13:44 PM »
All this talk of Messi fading is bullshit. I watch Barca week in week out and at times he and Pique have carried the team. Barca need a right back, probably 2, the need decent cover for Alba on the other side. They need cover for Busquets and help for Messi as he assumes the Xavi role. Unfortunately the buys of last summer are not working, Roberto is wasted covering right back. I'd not be surprised to see two of Thiago, Bellerin and Coutinho if not all thee join in the summer.

Going to a hell of a lot easier for Ronaldo to win the Balon D'Or if Messi starts playing as a CM..

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: April 20, 2017, 08:33:30 PM »
Anderlecht looking dangerous goal here or two for them if they take their chances
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)