Author Topic: Manchester Arena  (Read 9246 times)

Tony Baloney

• View Profile
Re: Manchester Arena
« Reply #180 on: June 05, 2017, 08:00:00 AM »
Piers morgan makes piers morgan look like a gobshite. No one else needs to do anything. Odious man. As odious and irrelevant as katie hopkins.
Aye it was that p***k that stirred it up saying she ran away. He'll be foaming at the success of the concert. He has the wit to stay on the side of good taste in his contrarian views buy he'll get caught out (and sacked) at some stage.

PS Gallsman it wasn't a PR stunt. She didn't have to do it, visiting her fans in hospital would have been enough.

seafoid

• View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 05, 2017, 09:23:32 AM »
Last of the choc-ices there now

AQMP

• View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 05, 2017, 11:12:37 AM »
During the "I Stand with Manchester" video messages I noticed that the BBC had pixellated a logo on the T shirt of Clean Bandit's Grace Chatto.  I thought it must be some commercial logo or other.  It was actually the word "Corbyn"

gallsman

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 05, 2017, 11:58:25 AM »
Ah, I see, you're suggesting that because it "appeared" she ran away and hid, she came back and did it as a PR exercise? I think that's a load of balls to be honest.
Jeez gallsman you were all over the place there lad. You'd have been better going to bed instead of making a w**ker of yourself. I'm sure it won't be the last time though.

I misunderstood the point you trying to make, fair enough.

Don't think she needed to do anything. As stated, c***ts like Morgan only interested in the clicks and controversy.
"Never mind your why. Why ain't in your repetoire no more n***a"

Tony Baloney

• View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 05, 2017, 12:50:58 PM »
Ah, I see, you're suggesting that because it "appeared" she ran away and hid, she came back and did it as a PR exercise? I think that's a load of balls to be honest.
Jeez gallsman you were all over the place there lad. You'd have been better going to bed instead of making a w**ker of yourself. I'm sure it won't be the last time though.

I misunderstood the point you trying to make, fair enough.

Don't think she needed to do anything. As stated, c***ts like Morgan only interested in the clicks and controversy.
And I apologise for my intemperate language. One Love  :-*

I would say Good Morning Britain will get shot of him soon as I'm sure he initially got some people interested, but when people are deliberately contrarian on EVERY subject it becomes a bit wearing.

Dougal Maguire

• View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 05, 2017, 07:11:05 PM »
Seems she did do a lot of the organising herself
Careful now