McKenna Cup 2024

Started by never kickt a ball, December 30, 2006, 02:22:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuzzman

Shhhh Aaron. You'll annoy SouthTyrone and Co.
Did any of the new lads play well. I'm just following it on skitter.

BennyHarp

In heaven for seven is on!!  ;D
That was never a square ball!!

omagh_gael

Lump on Tyrone, Sam's coming home boys!

5 Sams

http://www.hoganstand.com/Down/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=265502&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Im assuming this was done because you wouldnt waste an Ulster Final ticket on the hoor.
The Aristocrat Years

southtyronegael

Quote from: Fuzzman on January 28, 2017, 08:20:00 PM
Shhhh Aaron. You'll annoy SouthTyrone and Co.
Did any of the new lads play well. I'm just following it on skitter.
dont bait me fuzzman or il bate ye.lol

OgraAnDun

Quote from: 5 Sams on January 28, 2017, 08:51:10 PM
http://www.hoganstand.com/Down/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=265502&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Im assuming this was done because you wouldnt waste an Ulster Final ticket on the hoor.

Claimed he had a meeting just before the game which prevented him from being present for the national anthem.

The Bearded One

Was wondering why so many RUC men around Newry tonight carrying rifles, that explains it.

Re the football, don't think Tyrone got out of second gear and still won at ease. Derry are very poor and lack a real star player(s). Out of all the new lads McClure has really stood out for me, also getting most game time. Sludden and Matty Donnelly a joy to watch, other lads showed glimpses but the reality was it wasn't even a contest. Justy Mc looks to be in good shape and Hampsey must get plenty of game time in league, he's a tough old fashioned defender.
It is what it is. Presumably.

Fuzzman

Cheers TBO. How did Meyler and Munroe play?
Will be interesting to see who Mickey picks for next week.

The Bearded One

Meyler was involved a lot, went through a lot of work but inclined to over do it at times. Still he had a positive influence on the game so that's all you can ask. Munroe was withdrawn and replaced by McCarron before throw in, must be injured.
It is what it is. Presumably.

GetOverTheBar

Not even a contest unfortunately - I don't mean that to be disrespectful, just was so one sided. Tyrone will have learnt nothing from this.

Orior

The only disappointment I have from last nights match is that Brokenshire didn't wear his ceremonial hat
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

BennyCake

Quote from: Orior on January 29, 2017, 12:28:41 PM
The only disappointment I have from last nights match is that Brokenshire didn't wear his ceremonial hat

Are you mad? He couldn't wear that! Sure nobody would have known what team he was cheering for.

WBF

Quote from: The Bearded One on January 28, 2017, 10:38:19 PM
Meyler was involved a lot, went through a lot of work but inclined to over do it at times. Still he had a positive influence on the game so that's all you can ask. Munroe was withdrawn and replaced by McCarron before throw in, must be injured.

Munroe was never going to be starting he only arrived home yesterday evening from a holiday

never kickt a ball

McKenna Cup Draw 2018

St Mary's Tyrone Cavan Antrim Section A

UU Down Derry Armagh Section B

QUB Donegal Monaghan  Fermanagh Section C