Ballyragget GAC

Started by screenexile, October 25, 2017, 08:30:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rodney trotter

They seemed to be a lively bunch a few years ago  when they won junior too.

armaghniac

You wouldn't see Cross' Rangers at that sort of craic, a few shots in the air would be the height of it.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

redhandefender

How do I get a transfer in

TheOptimist

This all reminds me of the mucksavage thread

Rudi

What class of bollix would take videos and pictures.  By the way the way the yokes were brutal looking. Does this bring the club into disrepute or is it a case of everything on the individuals involved?

johnneycool

Quote from: Rudi on October 26, 2017, 09:17:01 AM
What class of bollix would take videos and pictures.  By the way the way the yokes were brutal looking. Does this bring the club into disrepute or is it a case of everything on the individuals involved?

Word on the streets in Kilkenny are that the CB are coming down hard on Ballyragget.

They're being turfed out of the hurling altogether

and being forced to play football.

brokencrossbar1

It was stupid, it was seedy, it was a crowd of young lads with too much booze and not enough sense. It happens at 21st birthday parties and the like and no issue. The fact that his 'mates' sent the stuff round is what I would be more pissed off at. They deserve a boot in the proverbials and their phones shoved up their holes. I feel sorry in a way for the poor bollix who is the 'star' of the show,  imagine his name gets out and he is going for a job etc.....once it's out there then it can't be taken back. King for a night but shamed for life.

lurganblue

Quote from: qubdub on October 25, 2017, 11:03:05 PM
Oh to be 21 again  ;D

There is always a **** videoing your every move. Thank f**k i'm not 21 again.

Esmarelda

The whatsapp group also fell into unintended hands and a conversation trying to cover the whole thing up is doing the rounds. Very, very messy.

seafoid

Mobile phones are lethal. If it isn't "friends" posting stuff on the internet it's court cases arising from data on phones. If this party had happened 15 years ago nobody would care.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

inthrough

No sympathy for anyone involved.

What the hell ever happened to the ages old GAA tradition taking the cup round pubs, getting it filled & enjoying the craic with the people from your club & community?

oakleaflad

Quote from: inthrough on October 26, 2017, 10:33:17 AM

What the hell ever happened to the ages old GAA tradition taking the cup round pubs, getting it filled & enjoying the craic with the people from your club & community?

To be fair this does happen 99% of the time

macdanger2

Bit odd that you have no sympathy for a young fella involved in something fairly harmless but you seem to have some level of sympathy for Tom Humphries  :o

Quote from: inthrough on October 24, 2017, 06:17:52 PM
I have no time for what Tom Humphries did, he misused the power he had over a vulnerable youg girl in a truly terrible way but I have to say that I find the sanctimony on display here hard to stomach.

I seem to remember some beardy fella saying something along the lines of "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"

Tom Humphries life is over, he is going to prison, he is estranged from his family & will never work again. Maybe we should look at this sad episode & wonder at all the other episodes of power being wielded over defenceless people in the world today & maybe even have a wee look at our own attitudes & actions before we stomp all over Tom Humphries.

Rudi

Getting a blowy in a pub in front of 80 onlookers is not harmless. Fine line between harmless fun and disgusting behaviour. The lads with the phones are 10 times worse. F@cktards.

inthrough

Quote from: macdanger2 on October 26, 2017, 10:46:35 AM

Bit odd that you have no sympathy for a young fella involved in something fairly harmless but you seem to have some level of sympathy for Tom Humphries  :o

Quote from: inthrough on October 24, 2017, 06:17:52 PM
I have no time for what Tom Humphries did, he misused the power he had over a vulnerable youg girl in a truly terrible way but I have to say that I find the sanctimony on display here hard to stomach.

I seem to remember some beardy fella saying something along the lines of "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"

Tom Humphries life is over, he is going to prison, he is estranged from his family & will never work again. Maybe we should look at this sad episode & wonder at all the other episodes of power being wielded over defenceless people in the world today & maybe even have a wee look at our own attitudes & actions before we stomp all over Tom Humphries.

If you read my post you will see that the first thing I say is "I have no time for what Tom Humphries did, he misused the power he had over a vulnerable youg girl in a truly terrible way"

If that isn't clear enough for you then I can't help you.