should rule 21 return

yes it should never have gone in the first place
15 (26.3%)
no i am happy seeing the crown forces play our games
42 (73.7%)

Total Members Voted: 52

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on April 18, 2007, 05:13:35 PM
Jaysus, it's a fine day for a pint bottle of Bulmers...
Have ya tried that new Bulmers Iced? Grand stuff
You'll Never Walk Alone.

behind the wire

send him to downpatrick, or omagh or armagh - whichever is closest.

im going to eat my last easter egg tonight.
He who laughs last thinks the slowest

rosnarun

great to see every one so infavour of the english army and police .
Now a question how many of the northern folk here are members or have applied to be members of those forces . Ill hold my hand up and say i applied to be a fitter in the Irish air corp but wasnt accepted .
so have any of you heros slagging tug signed up or have members of your families?
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

ziggysego

Quote from: rosnarun on April 19, 2007, 10:59:55 AM
great to see every one so infavour of the english army and police .
Now a question how many of the northern folk here are members or have applied to be members of those forces . Ill hold my hand up and say i applied to be a fitter in the Irish air corp but wasnt accepted .
so have any of you heros slagging tug signed up or have members of your families?

A close friend of mine did. Plus another mate's brother joined the army.

Your point being......?
Testing Accessibility

rosnarun

my point being . if you are so infavor of the english army you should then have no problem in joining
would you join the english army?
you not some 'friend' if you would then fair enough

ziggysego

Quote from: rosnarun on April 19, 2007, 12:43:39 PM
my point being . if you are so infavor of the english army you should then have no problem in joining

I don't have any alligances to the UK, so no I wouldn't.
Testing Accessibility

Gnevin

Quote from: rosnarun on April 19, 2007, 12:43:39 PM
Rosnarun that is a terrible argument you may as well of said if you support Crown forces playing GAA you support beating children with sticks ???
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

behind the wire

well said gnevin - a terrible argument it definitely is.
rosnarun, you should have more sense than to entertain anything tug posts here, most of it is simply backward thinking nonsense. hopefully the men in the white coats wont be long.
tug, how do you fancy bringing back the bishop to throw the ball in at the all ireland final?

rosnarun

notjing to do with bishops, BUT as with a lot of the peace talk in the north they have been based on a nod and a wink. and not followed through to its natural progression . If people really believe in the normalization of relationshipo be tween the communities and the army and that they should be welcomne in GAA pitches would like to see you son join up? would you welcome an army function in you club house?.
I dont think so.

The Real Laoislad

Your nuts :D
So we should all go join the British Army because we've moved on and don't see anything wrong with a few soldiers playing Gaa?
Does that mean i should join the Taliban because my Arab next door neighbour goes to school every morning with a hurl
You'll Never Walk Alone.

behind the wire

rosnarun, if you dont know what you are talking about please dont speak. you obviously dont have a clue.
we have simply allowed soldiers and police officers to play our games, it has nothing to do with a readiness to join up, in fact i would be the first to state that i have no great love for them. your argument doesnt stand to sense.

can some of the northern lads help me out with this eejit here. i think we have another case for downpatrick/armagh/omagh - delete as appropriate.

continuity tug

good to see some posters have faith in what rule 21 stood for
others here say that its time to move on
we say its time for the brits to move out