Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ross4life

Quote from: Minder on May 21, 2010, 11:02:23 PM
Chelsea were founded 14 years before Leeds so you could argue they have more "tradition" than Leeds, whatever that means.

The passing down of elements of a culture from generation to generation, especially by oral communication

As i said "IMO" doesn't mean you have to agree with it
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: ross4life on May 21, 2010, 11:32:13 PM
Chelsea were founded 14 years before Leeds so you could argue they have more "tradition" than Leeds, whatever that means.

The passing down of elements of a culture from generation to generation, especially by oral communication

Slur Alex and the FA and the PL Refs know all about the Oral I'd say
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Norf Tyrone

Totally agree with you. However when you do express an opinion that one thing is 'bigger' than another, the least I'd expect is something tangible to back it up with. Not some watery auld drivel. Especially you stat man.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

ross4life

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 21, 2010, 11:37:24 PM

Totally agree with you. However when you do express an opinion that one thing is 'bigger' than another, the least I'd expect is something tangible to back it up with. Not some watery auld drivel. Especially you stat man.

Like the watery auld drivel you tells us about the match fixing liverpool/united did many moons ago  ;)
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ross4life on May 21, 2010, 11:44:22 PM

Like the watery auld drivel you tells us about the match fixing liverpool/united did many moons ago  ;)

No subject change please.

I am still awaiting something intelligent and relevant from you to why you assume Leeds to be a bigger club than Chelsea.

For the record, I am not really into all this bullshitty we're bigger than you shite. Chelsea are the biggest club in the world to me, as I am sure United are to you, as I am sure Brentford are to fans of their club. Anyhow... over to you.

For the record again here you go.
http://soccerlens.com/match-fixing/19459/

ross4life

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 21, 2010, 11:57:10 PM
Quote from: ross4life on May 21, 2010, 11:44:22 PM

No subject change please.

I am still awaiting something intelligent and relevant from you to why you assume Leeds to be a bigger club than Chelsea.

For the record, I am not really into all this bullshitty we're bigger than you shite. Chelsea are the biggest club in the world to me, as I am sure United are to you, as I am sure Brentford are to fans of their club. Anyhow... over to you.

For the record again here you go.
http://soccerlens.com/match-fixing/19459/

I have given my opinion believe it or not... frankly my dear, i don't give a damn! as for your match fixing BS i think someone else gave you the best reply over on your thread

P.S i thought the double would have you less stressed out? i guess that's the problem with success... fans want's more & more

Norf Tyrone

Thats it. You've given an opinion with no substance.

Anyhow. I give up. You win.

ross4life

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 22, 2010, 01:11:49 AM

Win what Norf? the game is a matter of opinions move on enjoy the World cup & GAA Championship

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ross4life on May 22, 2010, 01:20:02 AM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 22, 2010, 01:11:49 AM

Win what Norf? the game is a matter of opinions move on enjoy the World cup & GAA Championship

A summer as double winners? I want this summer to last foreevvvvveerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....................  ;D

snoopdog

Lads, im currently a stretford end season ticket holder. Was wondering if there were anyothers on the board that are also ST holders.
Im debateing whether or not to renew because of the glazers.

On another note,
If i were to renew, i dont get over as much as i used to so would it be worth while setting up a thread for tickets for anyone else going over to games??

An Fear Rua

Quote from: snoopdog on May 22, 2010, 02:26:18 PM
Lads, im currently a stretford end season ticket holder. Was wondering if there were anyothers on the board that are also ST holders.
Im debateing whether or not to renew because of the glazers.

you sat in the stretty and seen whats gone on this season at close hand and still you are considering renewing ? ::)
Its Grim up North

snoopdog

Your right. we have all seen what the glazers are doing to our club. I dont want to gine them planks another penny but if i give it up i will prob never get it back.
MUST say they will try to give people back their ST in the first full season of a red knights takeover. Im dubious that a red knights takeover will happen.
What you think??
Have till the 13th June to decide.

Keep the red flag flying high

An Fear Rua

Quote from: snoopdog on May 22, 2010, 11:04:51 PM
Your right. we have all seen what the glazers are doing to our club. I dont want to gine them planks another penny but if i give it up i will prob never get it back.
MUST say they will try to give people back their ST in the first full season of a red knights takeover. Im dubious that a red knights takeover will happen.
What you think??

snoop, lets me make one thing very clear. MUST can make no f**king offers to anyone, they have never been, and never will be in the position to do it. Its a collection of dreamers , idealists and (and in some cases hypocrites) who have the platform to do something but not the balls. They cant even bring themselves to call for a boycott FFS. 5 years of planning and what we get is some balloons, placards and not much else. The biggest anti-glazer protest in the ground came from a pissed up idea of a forum member on Red Issue, which MUST passively acknowledged as not their own idea, but took great credit in getting the scarves out there. MUST are wet fish, and thats from a paid up member.

If I was you (and I have been you) Id be looking to give it up because you know its the right thing to do, additionally its stupidly expensive these days, all in all the match going experience is shite these days, and the fact that its blindingly obvious that all you are doing is servicing another mans debt. Your money doesn't go towards your team.
Its Grim up North

An Fear Rua

ps as for never getting it back.

You dont need a season ticket anymore. Tickets for all but one or two games are freely available outside the ground and on the forums for not much more than or in many cases,face value. You can pick and choose which games you want.
Its Grim up North

muppet

Quote from: snoopdog on May 22, 2010, 11:04:51 PM
What you think??

It is their club not yours.
MWWSI 2017