Bloody Wednesday

Started by corn02, August 12, 2009, 08:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corn02

Within the last couple of hours Cowboy Bob, SlieveGullion, Fred the Red and who knows who else have been taken down by the fun police.

The knight of the long knives part two.

I must protest against the Gustapo - Cowboy Bob was a superb poster, a gent, and a great cowboy.

SlieveGullion, although a Judas ****, was harmless.

FredtheRed was worthless, so well done mods.

charlie stubbs

Quote from: corn02 on August 12, 2009, 08:53:39 PM
Within the last couple of hours Cowboy Bob, SlieveGullion, Fred the Red and who knows who else have been taken down by the fun police.

I must protest against the Gustapo - Cowboy Bob was a superb poster, a gent, and a great cowboy.

bob rip

yee ha

corn02

Quote from: charlie stubbs on August 12, 2009, 08:57:09 PM
Quote from: corn02 on August 12, 2009, 08:53:39 PM

bob rip

yee ha

hear ya

yeehaaa

Hardy

I don't know why they stopped there. This place is becoming a complete fuckin kindergarten, but without the restraint, respect, intelligence and vocabulary you'd expect from toddlers.

Nailed On

I have got the lasoo ready, Im rounding up the Mods and taking them to Texas.

As Curly in City Slickers used to say ther is "one thing, one thing". Well I found out what that one thing is and I am fighting for it.

Nailed On

Quote from: Hardy on August 12, 2009, 09:09:08 PM
I don't know why they stopped there. This place is becoming a complete fuckin kindergarten, but without the restraint, respect, intelligence and vocabulary you'd expect from toddlers.

booboobaabababa

Nailed On

The old dusty trail will be one laptop less when Bob moves away.

I lvoed hisafklmd  I lvoed him so much

im in bits here, hje was my favourite cowboy poseter.

Im going to sniff his saddle

gaaboard

Seriously lads.

The multiple usernames, re-registrations of previously banned posters and continual starting of topics appealing of bans of same is getting tedious at this stage.
The small group of posters behind this would be better off sticking to posting as their usual usernames, rather than going to ever more elaborate ways to get new handles and attempting to help sneak back in other nuisances.

Regards,
Admin