Selling a car website.

Started by corn02, April 23, 2009, 02:35:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corn02

Friend selling a car, I had heard of an Irish site, think it is 50 yoyos and it stays up ages, abyone know the address?

the Deel Rover

Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: the Deel Rover on April 23, 2009, 02:38:05 PM
could be www.carzone.ie Corn

I use that site alot,I have bought my last 4 or 5 cars from it and have also sold one or two on it
You'll Never Walk Alone.

corn02

lfdown2

what about gumtree, free and have heard of a few buying/selling on it?

illdecide

Quote from: corn02 on April 23, 2009, 02:35:08 PM
Friend selling a car, I had heard of an Irish site, think it is 50 yoyos and it stays up ages, abyone know the address?

what's the betting it's a diesel :P ;) (Fuel barrons) only messin Corn!!!
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

DrinkingHarp

try craigslist, it is also free.

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

the Deel Rover

Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

mrsandman

You can't beat a bit of autotader to be honest  ;)
Constipated People Don't Give A crap.

bingobus

Stick it on the side of the road with a notice on the window. That'll move it  ;)

mylestheslasher

Carzone used to be €30 for indefinite period. It went to €30 for a month. Autotrader then bought it and it is now €50 for a month. I think they also introduced a rule that no UK cars can be sold on it anymore. Hard to know where to sell anything the way things have gone but buyandsell is free and has a very large readship.

comethekingdom

I Tried to sell a car on carzone last year. Had it priced very right to get rid of it quick. Got nothing only scammers contacting me saying they were buying it as a present for their cousin etc etc. Ended up selling it privately. Waste of 50 euros if you ask me!