The Official WWE thread

Started by longball, September 21, 2007, 11:04:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

looks like we'll be getting Smackdown tonight instead of Raw

Santino

Pity they couldnt have organised an impromtu Raw from the Oddessy which woulda been great craic!
Disappointed by the lack of response for Sheamus at the show on fri though. By all accounts he raised the roof in Dublin.
Wonder if all the Raw stars (most importantly Kelly Kelly and Maryse) are still partyin round Belfast since the wkend....

ross4life

Not all the Raw Roster Traveled over Guys like HHH Carlito, Bella twins, Cody Rhodes, Bret Hart,Santino, Kozlov are in the usa but i should be mostly Smackdown guys on tonight

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Gabriel_Hurl

Bret Hart is still in the UK

ross4life

Quote from: Santino on April 19, 2010, 12:47:56 PM
Pity they couldnt have organised an impromtu Raw from the Oddessy which woulda been great craic!
Disappointed by the lack of response for Sheamus at the show on fri though. By all accounts he raised the roof in Dublin.
Wonder if all the Raw stars (most importantly Kelly Kelly and Maryse) are still partyin round Belfast since the wkend....

Well was in the hotel where they Stayed most were so knackered they went straight to bed (including Maryse), Kelly kelly Masters Evan Bourne & eve went clubling while Sheamus & the Miz knocked back loads of car bomb Drinks back at the bar (both guys are dead sound btw) 

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ross4life

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on April 19, 2010, 12:54:16 PM
Bret Hart is still in the UK

No he's not he flew back after a few shows! all that is left is 15 or so Raw guys in Belfast

Santino

What hotel was that then for future show?!
Had a few scoops with Ted Dibiase Jr after show last yr and hes sound as a pound too. Id say Miz would be some craic on the lash too!

ross4life

well they change around but most of the time it's Clarion hotel in Dublin & Hilton in Belfast, Yep Dibiase is sound i met him in Chicago before he became a Wrestler we drank till 7am that night/morning but i met him again this time & he didn't remember  ::)

Gabriel_Hurl

any truth in the rumour Mark Henry got arrested the other night?

ross4life

I didn't hear that when & where?

he was in Belfast on Saturday! he come's across as very moody & hate's anyone asking for his photo!

Gabriel_Hurl

Saw it on another forum - the poster is a policeman in Belfast  :D

he couldn't fit in the police car - and had to be taken away in the limo

ross4life

Sounds untrue as they have huge police vans in Belfast

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: ross4life on April 19, 2010, 01:31:05 PM

just saying what I saw mentioned elsewhere

and if you have a chance - you should definitely check out Angle vs Anderson from last nights TNA PPV - it's up there with HBK/Taker

ross4life

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on April 19, 2010, 01:36:30 PM
Quote from: ross4life on April 19, 2010, 01:31:05 PM

just saying what I saw mentioned elsewhere

and if you have a chance - you should definitely check out Angle vs Anderson from last nights TNA PPV - it's up there with HBK/Taker

Will do Got in late last night when the last match was on (it was a total car crash of a match) Angle rarely has a bad match

Gabriel_Hurl

So Bret is still in Europe after all  ;)

From his Facebook page

QuoteWhat a $%#@ week!

I thought that this week was going to be a week filled with nothing but great memories, especially since I was going to be a part of both WWE supergroups: Raw and Smackdown. I had such a terrific time but, for me, it was a special treat to be back in Europe again. I finally made it back to Hanover, where I worked early in my career back in 1981. Hanover was always a city I loved. Although I've been back to Germany many times over the years, the WWE, oddly enough, never came to Hanover. I finished the tour with hugs and smiles and anxiously awaited what would've been my triumphant return to the New York area for Raw this Monday at the Meadowlands. I hadn't been back to the New York area for a WWE show since 1997. Although I did wrestle in the Nassau Coliseum in 1998 for WCW, which hardly counts for much. But ever since the volcano blew up in Iceland, I've been holed up in my hotel counting my blessings that I wasn't on the bus with the Smackdown crew driving all over Europe trying to get to Madrid, Spain. My inside sources tell me that both crews have reached their breaking point and they're doing a remake of "Mutiny on the Bounty", "One Flew Over the CooCoo's Nest", and "Gilligan's Island" (with Big Show playing the skipper) all rolled into one.

I want to make a promise to all my fans in the New York area that I shall return. It's during times like this that I think back to my old Stampede Wrestling days. I don't know how many times I broke down at Maple Creek at the border between Alberta and Saskatchewan in blinding snow storms. I can remember "Big Daddy" Sylvester Ritter a.k.a Junkyard Dog stumbling into a Medicine Hat truck stop with frozen hair and frozen beard in his dress shoes after pulling off the road in the same snowstorm. The one thing I've learned in my life as a wrestler is that you can't fight Mother Nature. I'm sure the look on Junkyard Dog's face back then is the same frazzled look you'll find on Big Show, John Cena, and the rest of the Raw crew. As I sit in prison in my hotel room in Germany, suffering through another European breakfast (you would think someone would teach them how to make breakfast over here), I call to my brethren not to worry too much about it. It's only a matter of time.

And besides, more importantly, I'm sure their spirits will be lifted once they hear the Hitmen tied up the series 1-1 against the Brandon Wheat Kings (ha ha!).

For me, I look forward to returning home and catching the rest of the series, at least game 5. But, more importantly, I'm anxiously looking forward to the birth of my first granddaughter, due any day now. All I know is that sometimes God makes you wait for things and He's the boss. I'll get home soon, safe and sound.

At least I don't have to declare ShowMiz the greatest tag team of all time now. God works in mysterious ways.

Thanks to all the Hitman fans for supporting my online store, I hope you all enjoy the gear!

-Bret