The Official WWE thread

Started by longball, September 21, 2007, 11:04:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

QuoteEdward Fatu, 36, is hospitalized in Houston and in what was described as life threatening condition by a long-time friend. 

His family was told to come into town as quickly as possible.  Family members have been told they believe he suffered a heart attack. 

Details are sketchy at this point but he apparently fell asleep last night while watching television, and several hours later, his wife found him not breathing with blood coming out of his nose and he was rushed to the hospital.

Fatu, who lives in nearby Spring, TX, wrestled under a number of names including Ekmo, Jamal and most notably Umaga.  He had just returned a few days ago from the Hulk Hogan tour of Australia. 

He was released by WWE in June after failing a drug test and refusing the company's wishes to send him to rehab. 

Santino

RIP Umaga
Had buckets of potential as a big guy who could work.
Hopefully the Wellness Rehab will be taken up more often by those in need.

Gabriel_Hurl

Galwaybhoy

Santino

Forget about O'Driscoll.
Hands down winner of Irish sportsman of the year has to be Sheamus now!

Gabriel_Hurl

Bret Hart is returning to the WWE  :o :o :o ;D ;D

He's signed a short-term 4 month contract with the company beginning January 2010

Galwaybhoy

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on December 16, 2009, 10:26:26 PM
Bret Hart is returning to the WWE  :o :o :o ;D ;D

He's signed a short-term 4 month contract with the company beginning January 2010

If this is true could you imagine if he debuted the same night Hogan will be appearing on TNA Impact on Jan 4th.  What a night that would be!

ross4life

Quote from: hardstation on December 17, 2009, 01:14:19 AM
Did he not croak it years ago?

Also, what type of name is Sheamus? How do you say that?
Irish my hole.

Sheamus O'Shaunessy his in ring name, wwe just call him Sheamus

real name Stephen Farrelly born in Dublin how more irish you want?

Hart suffered a stroke after hitting his head in a bicycle accident in 2002 but has recovered since has been touring with awr the last while

i was lucky enough to meet his kids Dallas, jade, & beans in Chicago 2006 very nice family great to see him finally returning to the wwe ;D
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

The Claw

Read a bit about this Sheamus dude on wiki. Fluent in Irish and usually to play ball with Erin's Isle!

Santino

Bret Hart is the main reason i really got into wrestling as a kid and his feud with Austin is still my all time favourite.
This is the best news ive heard in a long time!
Let the rumours of one last match begin!

Gabriel_Hurl

tonight's the big night then  8)

Santino

First night i'm sitting up to watch a Raw in yrs b4 going to work. Pity his returns not gonna be in Canada cuz kinda worried Bret'll not get the ovation he deserves in a kid-heavy US crowd.
Haven't been this excited bout an angle since the Invasion.
Fingers-crossed they'll not f#ck this one up!
Hope they build and build it slowly through the show and only have him appear at the end so he doesnt appear just like any other guest host
Lets go Bret!

Gabriel_Hurl

I'll watch the first hour of TNA and see the Hogan stuff and then switch over to Raw

Santino

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 04, 2010, 10:36:45 PM
I'll watch the first hour of TNA and see the Hogan stuff and then switch over to Raw
Do u know offhand Gab if u can watch TNA live online?

Gabriel_Hurl

not sure - but i'm sure the likes of Justin.TV will have it - or just search for streams of Spike TV