The Official WWE thread

Started by longball, September 21, 2007, 11:04:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

Way to go bonehead

QuoteJeff Hardy arrest on drug charges confirmed

The Moore County Sheriff's Office confirmed with us moments ago that Jeff Nero Hardy was arrested today on charges of trafficking in controlled prescription pills and possession of anabolic steroids.

During a search officers located and seized approximately 262 Vicodin prescription pills, 180 Soma prescription pills, 555 milliliters of anabolic steroids, a residual amount of powder cocaine, and items of drug paraphernalia.

Hardy has been charged with felony trafficking in opium, two counts of felony possession with intent to sell or deliver a Schedule III controlled substance, felony maintaining a dwelling to keep controlled substance, felony possession of cocaine, and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia.

At the time of the press release he was being held on $125,000 bond in the Moore County Detention Center.

Galwaybhoy

Sad to hear.  But no shock sadly.  :(

ross4life

so who here is going over to next years Wrestlemania?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Santino

Would be hard to resist again if the card was something like this:
CM Punk v Shawn (who wins the Rumble)
Orton v Christian (or Hardy, though unlikely after last weekend)
Undertaker v Cena
Jericho v Edge
Big Show v Shaq
Kurt Angle v anyone e.g. Morrison
and Triple H v Great Khali in the dark match

Was great experience last yr and would recommend it to anyone.

PS - v impressed with Shawn putting over Legacy at Breaking Point

Gabriel_Hurl

thinking about going to Mania alright

heading off to Raw in about 15 minutes  8)

Galwaybhoy

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on September 14, 2009, 11:10:57 PM
thinking about going to Mania alright

heading off to Raw in about 15 minutes  8)

Let us know what its like and how you get on.  Any chance of pictures if you have your camera.  ;D  Have a good time.

Santino

Best Raw in quite a while. Trish is still shit hot too.
Is it just me or has Cody got 'it' more than Ted? Maybe they're ready to push the wrong man.
How'd it go down live Gab?

Cillo

Does anyone watch TNA?

I watch it the off Saturday when I can. At the moment I'm watching TNA No Surrender. i like the shape of the ring they have something different.

I quite enjoy all the former WWF & WCW stars that are on nit: Sting, Kurt Angle, Bobby Lashley, Diesel Kevin Nash, Rhyno, The Dudley Boys, Scott Stinger. Any idea why these guys didn't join WWE.

Also does anyone known whatever happend to the likes of the Road Dogg, Billy Gunn, X Pac, Brock Lesner and other of the other past stars?

On current WWE showing think Orton is the best superstar by far. Think Cody Rhodes could be a good character.

Ulster Exile

Just watched Smackdown for the first time in ages. The Rock done like a ten minute speech, I was peeing my pants. Does anyone know what the craic is here? Is he back wrestling, if he is I might start watching again, hasn't been the same since he left.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quotereported yesterday, WWE Hall of Famer "Rowdy" Roddy Piper was recently forced to pull out of a number of previously scheduled appearances as a result of a serious illness. In a sad update on the situation, I can confirm that his cancer has returned. However, this time it's believed to be terminal as he's not expected to live much longer.
According to a well-placed source within World Wrestling Entertainment, Vince McMahon has informed creative to prepare to scrap a segment or two for next week's Raw as he is planning on running a few video tributes honoring the wrestling legend — just in case.

Piper, 55, was diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma in November 2006 after doctors found a cancerous tumor on a disc in his spine. Back discomfort had forced Piper to leave WWE's tour of Europe and return to North America in order to undergo surgery. In the weeks that followed, Piper spent the majority of his time in a local hospital, undergoing extensive radiation treatment in hopes of vanquishing the cancer that had invaded his body. While the cancer would eventually disappear, as noted, it recently returned.

not good news

Santino

Apparently his publicist has said rumours are untrue so hopefully theres more life in Hotrod yet!
One of the best promo men to ever lace up a pair of boots.
All the best to him.

Galwaybhoy

ross4life

get well soon hot rod!

maybe he's not known for his films but THEY LIVE was a classic

to quote piper......... "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass ...and I'm all out of bubblegum"
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Santino

Hulkamania's back!
Hogan and Bischoff have signed with TNA!
A tough break for AJ and co.

Gabriel_Hurl

QuoteThe password for Thursday's WrestleMania 26 pre-sale is WWEOP. The pre-sale begins at 10 a.m. MST and ends on Friday at 11:59 MST. There is a four ticket limit for the pre-sale. Use this link . when tickets go on sale on Thursday.

Ticket prices are $755, $255, $155, $100, $80, $60, $45, and $25