The Official WWE thread

Started by longball, September 21, 2007, 11:04:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

longball

well did anyone watch NO WAY OUT last nite.

DOnt wanta give anything away to those who watching it 2nite but think it was an excellent PPV
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

Galwaybhoy

I was wrecked tired last night and watched as much of the PPV match as I could, I can never get into JBL matches and then after that match I fell asleep for the main event and do I regret it!  After hearing what happened, it sounded shocking!  Normally coming up to Wrestlemania you can predict what is going to happen but right now I think its so unpredictable!  WWE continues its run of excellent PPVs though I do think the Shane McMahon/Orton match was terrible.

longball

agreed the orton match was terrible. Shane o macs fights are usually brilliant remember his fued with x pac there was fantastic matches involved here the years have taken there tole. i no what ur saying about JBL i also nodded off at this stage but waken to Cenas music!!

Santino

That was a hell of an episode of Raw and a great kick start to the road to Mania!
Pipers work on the mike was one of the highlights. Is a legend gonna step up to face Jericho at mania then or will it be Rourke?
Great ending to Raw as well. Triple H running out in street clothes sans music added a touch of realism to it, and the facials were priceless. Makes this feud seem fresh again.
Gonna try to catch raw live in Nashville next wk so hope its just as good!

The Corporal

Watched the SmackDown Elimination Chamber match last night on No Way Out, quality bit of entertainment. Once Edge was the 1st to go i knew Triple H was gona win. Big Show had a good exit, superplexed from the top rope, pedigreed then the swanton bomb from Jeff Hardy, excellent!

Gabriel_Hurl

Steph took that RKO like a champ last night

Puckoon

Who is the beast that Christian (or is it the edge) is married to? She was on last night on RAW - again, if you cant lift her, dont shift her!

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on February 17, 2009, 10:20:48 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on February 17, 2009, 09:07:34 PM
Who is the beast that Christian (or is it the edge) is married to? She was on last night on RAW - again, if you cant lift her, dont shift her!
Vicki Guerrero (Eddie's widow)

Saw her myself, she is stinking.

Santino

I agree Fionntamhnach!
I was very scepticle last year when i heard they were gonna put her in an on-air role but to say that she's done a hell of a job is an understatement! Regularly the most heat on any of the shows.
On a different note, theres rumours that Vince was in negotiations with Hogan at No way Out to face Jericho at WM if Rourke pulls out. Holy shit!

Santino

Even though a Hogan match'll be nothin flashy, for the shear spectacle of it all would be unbelievable whether its Cena or Jericho he's facing. Esp when you think of Hogan v Rock at WM 18.
There's 6 wks left for all sorts of surprises to be thrown in so here's hopin!
We shoulda all sorted out a GAABoard pilgrimage to the big show!

Santino

To update rumours of the most unpredictable WM lineup in quite a while.....

According to a well-placed source in WWE, the following matches are being talked about for WrestleMania
25:

- Hulk Hogan vs. John Cena

- Triple H vs. Randy Orton (WWE Championship Match)

- Edge vs. Big Show (WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match)

- Shawn Michaels vs. Undertaker

- Chris Jericho vs. Mickey Rourke

- Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Hardy

Regarding Hogan vs. Cena at WrestleMania, I was informed about the possibility of such a match on Monday night from a source within WWE, which is how all the Internet rumors on Hogan started. It has not yet been confirmed, but there has definitely been some back-and-forth between Hogan and the company about the wrestling legend doing the match.

If Hogan doesn't go through with the match, Cena will simply face Edge for the World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania. But if Hogan ends up going through with the match, Edge will square off against Big Show as they already have a program in place.

As far as a Chris Jericho vs. Mickey Rourke match is concerned, WWE definitely wants to go through with it, but it remains to be seen whether Rourke himself comes through. Right now, Rourke is publicly saying he's not doing the match, but company officials expect him to change his mind following the Academy Awards. If Rourke goes through with the match, a boxing match is expected to take place with Ric Flair in his corner. However, WWE has a back-up plan in place should Rourke not go through with the match.

During the build towards WrestleMania, Chris Jericho will continue to run down wrestling legends. WWE is looking to do some sort of scenario where Jericho faces several legends at WrestleMania.

The Corporal

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on February 19, 2009, 01:54:36 AM
there is to be a sequel lined up to "One Night in Chyna"!  :-X :-X :-X

link to the original??

longball

Quote from: The Corporal on February 19, 2009, 10:42:35 AM

link to the original??

This was with X-Pac wasnt it?

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: longball on February 19, 2009, 10:56:40 AM

link to the original??

Yup!! I saw the video myself once, it wasn't great!!

longball

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on February 19, 2009, 11:51:18 AM
Quote from: longball on February 19, 2009, 10:56:40 AM

link to the original??

Yup!! I saw the video myself once, it wasn't great!!

Was it a poor storyline ONL?