The Official WWE thread

Started by longball, September 21, 2007, 11:04:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RealSpiritof98

Anyone watching the Royal Rumble?

Syferus

Hopefully something mad like Finn Balor coming back and winning it.

ONeill

Becky Lynch getting a raw deal.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

RealSpiritof98

Orton V Cena's at Wrestlemania. This is some new era.

Medic

All Things Dr. Karl Raymond Marx Kennedy  - https://allthingsdockarlkennedy-blog.tumblr.com/

David McKeown

So I have decided to do Mania this year.  One more off the bucket list, with Damian and Nikki involved it was too much of an opportunity to turn down. 

Have tickets sorted for Mania, the Hall of Fame and NXT.

Any one ever gone before?  If so any tips of what to do etc?
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

RealSpiritof98

I have no clue but any chance of a cost breakdown, I'm gonna be in America next year for mania so thinking of taking it in. Really jealous. Great to have an Armagh man on the roster. I hope he gets to make the big bucks.

Gabriel_Hurl

Yeah. I'm making the big plans for New Orleans next year.

David McKeown

Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on March 17, 2017, 10:31:57 PM
I have no clue but any chance of a cost breakdown, I'm gonna be in America next year for mania so thinking of taking it in. Really jealous. Great to have an Armagh man on the roster. I hope he gets to make the big bucks.

Wasn't too bad at all. Flights were available for £300 as were a few decent hotels for the week.

Mania can be very expensive. I went for the 'cheap' seats and they were about £150. The most expensive ones were 7-8k but there were plenty at more than £1k. Hall of fame was reasonable at £35. Access is about the same provided you don't want to meet any current superstars. NXT and Smackdown are about £40. Left if too late to get tickets to RAW.

Also it's a bit of a stretch to call Damo an Armagh man

MoChara

When I seen this thread reopened again I thought a different story might have been getting talked about lol

TabClear

Quote from: MoChara on March 20, 2017, 08:55:24 AM
When I seen this thread reopened again I thought a different story might have been getting talked about lol

Not sure we're on the same Paige. ...... ;)

MoChara

Quote from: TabClear on March 21, 2017, 07:56:53 AM
Quote from: MoChara on March 20, 2017, 08:55:24 AM

Not sure we're on the same Paige. ...... ;)

8) 8)

David McKeown

Really enjoyed the hall of fame tonight some very witty and entertaining speeches throughout. Not particularly well attended but a great atmosphere.

Also have to say the Amway Center is spectacular and when it's charging $8 a not particularly large soft drink it's going to do my diet the world of good.

David McKeown

NXT was awesome. A really good event from start to finish. If you haven't seen it yet I highly recommend watching the triple threat tag match. One of the best matches I've seen in the WWE in years. Brought back memories of those great Dudleys, Hardys and Edge/Christian matches.

RealSpiritof98

Although they tried to avoid showing the empty seats i thought it looked bare. Really loved the DDP speech. Going to watch nxt tonight before the big one, although I see i see on twitter big damo has been added to the ATG Battle royal which is some achievement.