The Official WWE thread

Started by longball, September 21, 2007, 11:04:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildweasel74

Wrestlemania 4, i remember that one myself, still remember the big one in wrestling terms, him against Hogan in wrestlemania 6, Hard to believe so many of the wrestlers of that era have gone.

muppet

Family tree conference reacts to being told their predecessors came from Roscommon:

MWWSI 2017

RealSpiritof98

My 8 year old would rather watch the shit i loved than today crap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Lf9Ar861Ws

RealSpiritof98

Mick Foleys kid retweeted and favoured my tweet re his appearance on Raw. Can I retire now?????

Tony Baloney

Went to this in the Odyssey last night. I thought it would be total dirt but it was actually decent craic and the wains love it.

BenDover

Was there myself and the WWE certainly know how to put a show on, some of the acts really get the crowd involved and the younger bro near had a fit when Ryback appeared. Enjoyed it myself so can only imagine what the big events like summerslam or wrestlemania must be like

Santino

In Tokyo for next while. Anyone any suggestions where I could catch the royal rumble online? Can't subscribe to the network from here...

RealSpiritof98

Will be up here either by live stream or  posted up just after the finish, great site.

http://watchwrestling.ch

Santino

Cheers for that! Real unpredictable rumble this year so don't wanna find the result from spoilers! Hope it's Bryan or Ambrose!

RealSpiritof98

Yeah a lot in the air as the push has been with Reigns but he's not getting over with the older crowd. A lot depends whether Lesner keeps the title, would love to see him and Bryans at WM. Rollins is a great heel and wouldnt mind him cashing in on a Cena win, then him and Reigns would be a great WM ME.

RealSpiritof98

Anyone watching tonight? Predictions

Santino

Shocked at Sting losing. Maybe a sign its not his last match.
Seems odd having Bryan and Cena as secondary champs now but it'll certainly help the titles importance
I woulda preferred Wyatt winning and Taker going into next years final match looking for 1 final victory for the old gunslinger
That main event was dramatic stuff! I thought Reigns did an excellent job and hopefully that will shut the haters up and they stick with this more badass character of recent weeks.

theticklemister

Gabriel_Hurl

coming from you - that says a lot

RealSpiritof98

Lesner is just a beast, loved the main event, keeps Brock strong. Cena still hanging about to beat up and coming stars  ::) I'd a had Rusev either cheat win or Lana turning and helping Cena. Bryan is better at the underdog chasing, winning the IC allows him to main event the house shows and Raws without Brock. 8/10 show for me. Loved the Rock/Ronda cameo. Hoping to see a few Irish prospects coming out of NXT in the next few weeks.

Quote from: theticklemister on March 30, 2015, 12:49:52 PM
Losers

Maybe but I enjoy the product and have got into it from my wee lad started watching and tbh it was the only interest we shared up until he finally wanted to play football this year.