Quote from: Syferus on April 07, 2014, 08:38:51 AM
SWEET HOLY FUUUUUUCK

DO NOT READ IF YOU PLAN ON WATCHING:

The Undertaker LOST. Wowowow

Its not real you know?

Black Card

No way  :) ;D - next you'll be telling me the Easter Bunny doesn't exist.  ;D

Under Lights

What? The streak is over? Who was he up against? Haven't watched in years.

Armaghgeddon

Quote from: Under Lights on April 07, 2014, 03:50:33 PM
What? The streak is over? Who was he up against? Haven't watched in years.
Brock Lesnar

Under Lights

Give us the rest of the matches/results?

laoislad

Genuine question but who decides who wins/loses these fake fights?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Under Lights

Quote from: laoislad on April 07, 2014, 04:50:13 PM
Genuine question but who decides who wins/loses these fake fights?

Would imagine the script writers. Just the same as any soap/series you watch. Who decides who lives and dies in Love/Hate etc.

DownFanatic

Very good Mania.

Great to see Bryan go over HHH and then take the title in the main event. Both were above average matches.

It was obvious that Taker is past it. He was slow and cumbersome in his match with Lesnar and it is rumoured that he injured his hip during the match. In turn he called an audible and cut the match short. End of the streak would of been scripted and not a shoot as many believe.

Battle Royal had a good finish while Cena/Wyatt was average at best. Austin/Rock/Hogan promo at start was memorable.

ross4life

I thought Taker would retire with streak but apparently it was his idea to put Lesnar over. I presume Brock will win the title at Summerslam now.

Best Mania for a while, fair play to HHH putting Bryan over so strong. The shield match probably cut short due to the 30 minute Hogan,Austin,Rock promo. Hogan thought he was in the Sliverdome  :D

Good battle royal & deserved push for Antonio Cesaro he could main event Mania if pushed right. Bray Wyatt was favourtie to win they must have changed that match on the night?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

RealSpiritof98

Although an improvement I thought WM30 was ok. last night he Taker finish disappointed but knowing now that he was injured im not too upset (i thought the streak was gonna go with the way Heyman was promoting but I wanted a spectacle), come to think of it he struggled quite badly to get up at the end.

Obviously Punk leaving left the writers with a bit of mixing and matching. I would have loved a second Wyatt v shield otherwise i was hoping they would ignite the Reigns v Ambrose fall out.

My lad likes Cena and i at first i didnt really get the whole Cena sucks movement, but now i do. he's so robotic, he didnt have the ring presence to trade with someone as awesome as Wyatt. Wyatt v Rock would be some rivalry. Cena winning was a real let down for me.

Delighted to see Bryan get his title, the whole YES movement was finally picked up by Vince but flog the life out of it and ive a feeling Bryan will be fighting like 'Miz' is now within a year or two.

Gabriel_Hurl

The Ultimate Warrior died tonight.

Wow - he wad on WWE TV the last 3 days after having not been on for years.

RIP

ross4life

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on April 09, 2014, 05:01:45 AM
The Ultimate Warrior died tonight.

Wow - he wad on WWE TV the last 3 days after having not been on for years.

RIP
shocking news, he didn't look right on raw as he struggled to get out of the ring after his promo. RIP
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Christmas Lights

Always loved the Ultimate Warrior back in the day  :'(

His match with Hulk Hogan at Wrestlemania was epic..........at the time when I enjoyed that sort of thing.

RIP

BenDover

I remember his 20secs demolition of the Honly Tonk man, no longer down the ramp and he was away again