The Official WWE thread

Started by longball, September 21, 2007, 11:04:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

Was at Raw last night - great to see the Hitman one last time

Santino

Very jealous!
Looked like the hottest crowd all year on tv and a totally surreal moment to see Bret win the title with the sharpshooter.
Hopefully this will propel Miz to main event level. Bret seems to enjoy being in the ring with him.

ross4life

Shocking news, never got to meet him in person but seem a nice guy from what i hear, too young to die RIP lance
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ross4life

WWE signed a new Diva she's a bit different from the others standing at 6 ft 9

Isis the Amazon http://www.isistheamazon.com/
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ross4life

He had been quite ill for years Jorge González (The Giant Gonzalez)  Died today aged 44 (RIP)

Santino

Great to see Miz as champ!
Things are defo looking up for the first time in yrs for fresh main events with rising stars like Miz, Daniel Bryan (cant wait for the feud with CM Punk), Sheamus and Alberto Del Rio.
Roll on Rumble and Mania season!

ross4life

Quote from: Santino on November 23, 2010, 07:54:49 PM
Great to see Miz as champ!
Things are defo looking up for the first time in yrs for fresh main events with rising stars like Miz, Daniel Bryan (cant wait for the feud with CM Punk), Sheamus and Alberto Del Rio.
Roll on Rumble and Mania season!

Didn't get to see Raw yet though a major spoiler there  :-\

Was at survivor series  Sunday was a ok PPV disappointed they didn't turn cena heal.

Santino

Sorry about that ross4life! Thought 24 hrs was enough leeway!
Usually read spoilers for Raw every week b4 i get watching it but knew there'd be some good developments this week and glad i didnt.
Could we see Daniel Bryan main eventing for the world title soon since he holds a few victories over Miz?

ross4life

Not to worry Santino, Daniel Bryan deserves the push for the World title his match at survivor series was one of the best on the night again. Miz promo about lebron james/miami heat & swagger about little cuba was classic stuff  :D

Anyways seen enough of HHH,Cena,Orton at top time for a change

ross4life

Awesome Kong has signed with WWE

Should be a interesting signing

ross4life

I see the location for Wrestlemania 28 will be Miami! anyone here going to this years one in Atlanta?

DownFanatic

Ive been following WWE since i was 7 and I have to say that it is at a very low ebb at the moment. There is a serious lack of main event star power and good quality undercard wrestlers.

This could possibly be the worst Wrestlemania barring WM XIII, of all time. Looks like Miz v Cena, Edge v Del Rio, Punk v Orton and the Taker v Barrett. Hardly appetising.

STREET FIGHTER

One of my favourite moments from when i was a lad.

1992 i think!

Undertaker entrance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sblFtspGqRo

Galwaybhoy

I think the last 12 months has been WWEs best since 2002.  Have enjoyed TV and the PPVs.  Smackdown is a bit low on talent but Raw is enjoyable for the most part.

Wrestlemania is still a bit up in the air but its looking like Punk/Orton and probably Cena/Miz, neither hardly show stealers though.  It also looks like Taker could be returning in two weeks and they badly need him for Wrestlemania.  I'm sure we will have Triple H back too.

I see Miami got Wrestlemania 28.  That will be the second Wrestlemania held in Florida in four years and its outdoors again.  I was hoping Toronto would get it.  They have amazing crowds up there.

ross4life

WW 30 will be New york so Toronto may get 29 though New Orleans is also in the running

The Orton,Cena,HHH hugging the limelight at Wrestlemania's is tiresome those guys would be nothing more than mid carders in the 80s

Miami is a good location & i'm sure the one's the goes will also do TNA in Orlando.