Next Laois football manager

Started by SCFC, July 30, 2019, 06:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keyser Söze

Quote from: BallyroanAbu on September 01, 2019, 01:10:59 PM
Padraig Joyce is no chance would be seriously shocked.

You'd be surprised. These are lucrative positions. It seems unlikely that Kevin Walsh will hang on in Galway though, unless Joyce knows he ain't getting that one?
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled.......

High Fielder

Still time to go back and ask Sugrue to reconsider. Anyone else is an inferior option, and I include in that all the names mentioned so far

Zooming around

Quote from: Batman!!! on August 31, 2019, 11:59:19 PM
Cool the jets. Luke Dempsey is not or won't bw in the running. Once again Zooming Around and his other username, Clonadmad, like to stir things.

Every time you post on this board you say something that's incorrect. Some achievement

Unlaoised

Joyce story seems to be gathering legs
LAOIS ABÚ

les Antiques

Quote from: BallyroanAbu on September 01, 2019, 01:10:59 PM
Padraig Joyce is no chance would be seriously shocked.

90% done apparently according to Galway Bay fm

BallyroanAbu

Still don't see it happening, maybe I am a cynic but see us as a pawn in the Galway Senior Football Managers Job.  Anyway if it does welcome John Divlly as the Laois Coach that's a cert. 

Butch Cassidy

John Divily is highly rated by all accounts. Joyce any other experience apart from Galway u20s?

Blow-in

Quote from: Zooming around on September 02, 2019, 12:47:18 PM
Cool the jets. Luke Dempsey is not or won't bw in the running. Once again Zooming Around and his other username, Clonadmad, like to stir things.

Every time you post on this board you say something that's incorrect. Some achievement

So Luke Dempsey is going to be the manager? You would be better off going back and trying to sell a few cars rather than spouting horse dung here.

les Antiques

Quote from: Butch Cassidy on September 02, 2019, 02:37:28 PM
John Divily is highly rated by all accounts. Joyce any other experience apart from Galway u20s?

I don't think he does Butch .
I recall he turned down the Laois job after he was offered it when Sean Dempseys reign ended about 9 years ago .

Zooming around

Quote from: Batman!!! on September 02, 2019, 03:46:41 PM
Quote from: Zooming around on September 02, 2019, 12:47:18 PM

So Luke Dempsey is going to be the manager? You would be better off going back and trying to sell a few cars rather than spouting horse dung here.

First you tell me I'm from Clonad (you couldn't be more wrong. Neighbouring parish but still wrong) and then you tell me to sell cars. Is that a metaphor or something. Pardon me for not having the first clue what you're on about.

Butch Cassidy

Looks like Kevin Walsh is gone from Galway. Joyce linked with this role but heard also Rochford could get it

GAA-SMART

Quote from: Butch Cassidy on September 03, 2019, 08:46:41 AM
Looks like Kevin Walsh is gone from Galway. Joyce linked with this role but heard also Rochford could get it

Rochford said about 3 weeks ago he doesnt want to manage and is looking forward to another year with Donegal.

justinn

From Galway Bay FM

Betting this evening has been suspended on Pádraig Joyce becoming the next senior Galway football manager. We understand a meeting of the players and Galway GAA officials is set to take place tomorrow.

BallyroanAbu

portlaoisekid

Any chance of a new Laois manager attending the quarter finals this weekend.........