Boxing Thread

Started by bennydorano, November 04, 2007, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gallsman

Absolutely no need for this fight to be this late.

HiMucker

This not fairly even? Usky slightly ahead for me. But surprised at how close

HiMucker

Just as I say that! Big finish to that round from Usyk

screenexile

Quote from: HiMucker on October 31, 2020, 11:36:42 PM
Just as I say that! Big finish to that round from Usyk

Decent scrap but Usyk isn't coping with the main men!!

gallsman

Good fight, Usyk the clear winner but he's just going to be too small to mix it with the best up there. A real shame as he's a fabulous boxer.

square_ball

Decent enough fight. Usyk comfortable enough winner Chisora never hurt him at any point. Sky bias on the other hand 🙄

I'd love to see Usyk dominate the heavyweights but size looks to be the problem.

Anyone see the Davis KO of Santa Cruz? Brutal uppercut. It was lights out before he hit the canvas.

marty34

Good win for Tommy Mc Carthy last night.

HiMucker

Quote from: square_ball on November 01, 2020, 08:53:41 AM
Decent enough fight. Usyk comfortable enough winner Chisora never hurt him at any point. Sky bias on the other hand 🙄

I'd love to see Usyk dominate the heavyweights but size looks to be the problem.

Anyone see the Davis KO of Santa Cruz? Brutal uppercut. It was lights out before he hit the canvas.
https://mobile.twitter.com/mikecoppinger/status/1322819613038727168?prefetchtimestamp=1604226929463

Taylor

Frampton v McGuigan case settled - all confidential.

Seems the settlement has come about after 10k emails were found on McGuigans compute that had previously thought deleted.

I had read somewhere though that Framptons solicitor had not wanted the emails included in the court case.

Strange

Kidder81

Quote from: Taylor on November 12, 2020, 11:39:24 AM
Frampton v McGuigan case settled - all confidential.

Seems the settlement has come about after 10k emails were found on McGuigans compute that had previously thought deleted.

I had read somewhere though that Framptons solicitor had not wanted the emails included in the court case.

Strange

Yeah I thought I read that too, both parties I assume will class it as a "win"

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-54879937

Angelo

Hope Frampton gets well compensated out of it.

Barry McGuigan is an absolute tosser.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Taylor

Frampton has said he is very happy with the outcome.

10k deleted emails to 'free up space' sounded dodgy and now they have been recovered (and some gone through) the case is finished.

Some waste of money paying solicitors

imtommygunn

What a bunch of crooks. That's ridiculous.

Milltown Row2

Was hoping to find out more soon enough... embarrassing stuff
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

I imagine it'll be tied up in terms of what can be said. It's both hilarious and disgusting at the same time