Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twobounces

Is it me or is there serious apathy about Tyrone at the moment? Game this weekend and zero chat about it or seems to be a lack of interest in it. Like most I wouldn't be surpised if Tyrone lost at the weekend as they are a team lacking a style of play or identity.

Tyrone Dreamer

For all the negativity and apathy there is still a team there that can play some great football. They played a lot of great football in the Monaghan and mayo matches. Darragh canavan is a joy to watch if gets right ball and hopefully ruairi can start living up to his promise.

Given injuries im happy enough with the team out. But if we do get past this one there has to be a more defensive line out the next day out. We've been very open and top teams have really punished that the last two years.

square_ball

Decent enough line up and if Canavan x 2 and McCurry can fire like they are capable of I think we will win with a bit to spare.

Light on the bench in fairness. If things are going wrong then very little to change things.

HokeyPokey

It will be interesting to see if Mattie does play at 6. He could add real solidity there potentially if he is back to himself.