Mark Harte

Started by LegalEagle, July 06, 2007, 10:56:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KIDDO

What about the Down flag flying in Fintona  last night  , strange sight 55 miles from Newry.

ONeill

Quote from: new devil on July 08, 2007, 11:48:59 PM

Was he on the 05 squad?

Sure he played in the Ulster Final.

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Quote from: Puckoon on July 08, 2007, 05:34:14 AM
Ill never forget those scores in the 97 minor all ireland series. One point in particular was a gem!

Didnt he manage 0-12 in the 97 semi-final against Kerry? The game that ended up something like 0-23 to 0-21. He also showed in 2004 that he could do it at senior level as well. Probably not a starter but would still be a good man to have around the panel if he was still going 100% with the football.

McCrossan was a superb player, I remember trying to mark him on a Scottish Universities final....didnt last long ;D He was tremendously dedicated to his football and should really have been a big player for Tyrone over the last few years. I think the suggestion that himself and Mickey fell out is way off the mark though, have heard Harte speaking very warmly about McCrossan.

new devil

Thats right how could i forget  ::)

Puckoon

I think declan and mickey fell out about facial hair  ;) i remember him kicking lumps out of us as first and second years at lunch time in the all weather pitch of the omagh CBS. Him, aiden ball and a few other eejits! some player however.,

red hander

Mark Harte was one of the best penalty takers I ever saw ... probably better than Stevie O'Neill, and that's saying something...

DickyRock

Quote from: Puckoon on July 09, 2007, 01:18:57 AM
I think declan and mickey fell out about facial hair  ;) i remember him kicking lumps out of us as first and second years at lunch time in the all weather pitch of the omagh CBS. Him, aiden ball and a few other eejits! some player however.,

I'm one of those other eejits.  ;D Those days where good craic

longball

Is Mark in the Errigal senior team at the moment?
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

nrico2006

QuoteIs Mark in the Errigal senior team at the moment?

Mark Harte stars in Errigal Ciaran victory
13 July 2007

Errigal Ciaran the reigning county champions are just two points behind the leaders, Carrickmore in Division 1A of the SFL following their 0-14 to 0-8 win over Cookstown.

Former county player Mark Harte was their top scorer with four points, while there were two each from Eoin Gormley, Damien McDermott and Darragh Tierney.

Galbally are still very much in touch with the leaders following their 1-13 to 0-9 success over Killyclogher. Aiden O'Hagan scored the only goal of the game midway through the opening half, and Paul Rafferty kicked seven points. The chief marksman for the Killyclogher side was Damien Meenan with six points.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

orangeman

Good to see him starring for Errigal - a very down to earth fella who will shortly be giving of his time at Capma Chormaic in Egliish teaching Irish to the children and playing gaelic in the afternoons - a mini Gaelteacht in Eglish.

amigo

Who Cares about Mark ? Where has Michaela gone to ? She was much fitter than mark anway  ;D No sign of her hugging round Mickey this long time !!

take_yer_points

Quote from: orangeman on July 18, 2007, 02:44:59 PM
Good to see him starring for Errigal - a very down to earth fella who will shortly be giving of his time at Capma Chormaic in Egliish teaching Irish to the children and playing gaelic in the afternoons - a mini Gaelteacht in Eglish.

A mini Gaelteacht in Eglish, eh!! What will there be next? A mini Bundoran in the Moy?   ;D

Driver long

Unbelievable that this thread got to page 3 until McCrossans Moustache was mentioned.  That thing was a sin!  Does he still have it?

rrhf

I have seen Mark Harte play recently and let me tell ye he would still trouble many intercounty defences never mind club defences a very useful footballer.  I thought I saw him eating dinner with the Tyrone team  on the championship programme on Monday but it could well have been Davy.

nrico2006

Who gives a toss about Michaela?  Annoying as f*ck and always trying to get her mug in the paper or on TV.  I saw her on that TG4 show recently, the one where it has underage hurlers and footballers from different clubs challenging each other in a studio - think she was the timekeeper.

As for Mc Crossan, few pictures of him here:

http://www.owenroe-leckpatrick.ie/Gallery%202007.htm

'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'