The Official World Cup 2018 Thread

Started by Ball Hopper, November 16, 2017, 05:14:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denn Forever

Quote from: Stan Laurel on July 07, 2018, 04:26:58 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on July 07, 2018, 04:16:22 PM
Sweden have been pure dirt

You could say England have been very good, or would that kill you.  ;D

England have been effecient, Sweden have not.   It's Cavan vs Kerry.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

DickyRock

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on July 07, 2018, 04:04:56 PM
Quote from: DickyRock on July 07, 2018, 03:56:14 PM
Feck sake lads - the Roscommon Armagh match is very entertaining. Well worth watching

Go watch it then - why waste your time telling other people to watch it

Half time Gabriel 🖕. People complaining how shite the England match was when there was a good match elsewhere.

BennyCake

Sweden are pure shite.

Would somebody put those England bastids out so I can start enjoying this World Cup!

laoislad

Quote from: longballin on July 07, 2018, 04:20:36 PM
England have best keeper in the competition... he's their main man not Kane
Made a few nice saves today alright. Might get a move to a big club after the tournament.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

laoislad

Easy enough for England really. They were by far the better team.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

thewobbler

He's at best the third best keeer left in the tournament ffs.

Kane is the best player left.

longballin

Quote from: thewobbler on July 07, 2018, 05:01:16 PM

He's at best the third best keeer left in the tournament ffs.

Kane is the best player left.

:D

sid waddell

If I had received a euro every time I'd read or heard some Irish ABE know it all talk about how English fans are "deluded", I'd have had enough to treat a large group of people to a very expensive night out in Soho, return flights to and from London plus Heathrow Express fares included.

It's now very apparent who is living with delusion and who is not.

England have a live chance of winning this World Cup.

That was a very professional performance - they brushed aside, with the minimum of fuss, a Sweden team who had eliminated Germany, Holland, Itay and Switzerland, and beaten France in qualification.

Whatever happens now, the tournament has been a roaring success for Gareth Southgate's boys, however, when England qualify for a major semi-final, they are never, ever there to make up the numbers.

longballin

Quote from: sid waddell on July 07, 2018, 05:07:32 PM
If I had received a euro every time I'd read or heard some Irish ABE know it all talk about how English fans are "deluded", I'd have had enough to treat a large group of people to a very expensive night out in Soho, return flights to and from London plus Heathrow Express fares included.

That was a very professional performance - they brushed aside, with the minimum of fuss, a Sweden team who had eliminated Germany, Holland, Itay and Switzerland, and beaten France in qualification.

Whatever happens now, the tournament has been a roaring success for Gareth Southgate's boys, however, when England qualify for a major semi-final, they are never, ever there to make up the numbers.

England supporter goes orgasmic  ::)

sid waddell

Quote from: longballin on July 07, 2018, 05:17:42 PM

I'm not an England supporter, but I was supporting them today and I'll be supporting them on Wednesday too.

And I'm tremendously enjoying people like you absolutely shitting yourself at the prospect that they might win it.

longballin

Quote from: sid waddell on July 07, 2018, 05:20:45 PM

I'm not an England supporter, but I was supporting them today and I'll be supporting them on Wednesday too.

And I'm tremendously enjoying people like you absolutely shitting yourself at the prospect that they might win it.

not shitting at all they aren't going to win it... feel free to revisit this next week  8)

sid waddell

Quote from: longballin on July 07, 2018, 05:25:13 PM

not shitting at all they aren't going to win it... feel free to revisit this next week  8)
England have already performed significantly above expectations. Whether they win it or not, they've already made mugs of the vast majority of people here who said they were up to nothing. They've proved they're a genuinely world class team, and whatever happens from now on, they'll rightly be treated as heroes on their return home.

That quite obviously sticks right in the craw of the likes of yourself, which is tremendously funny.  ;D

Gabriel_Hurl

Why are people shitting an England team winning a tournament?

longballin

Quote from: sid waddell on July 07, 2018, 05:36:03 PM
Quote from: longballin on July 07, 2018, 05:25:13 PM

England have already performed significantly above expectations. Whether they win it or not, they've already made mugs of the vast majority of people here who said they were up to nothing. They've proved they're a genuinely world class team, and whatever happens from now on, they'll rightly be treated as heroes on their return home.

That quite obviously sticks right in the craw of the likes of yourself, which is tremendously funny.  ;D

Good luck to you and your country through strange you troll a GAA Board  :o

Gabriel_Hurl

This guy talking about being a troll  ::)