:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Quote22-05-2007
2 Day package

FLIGHTS

Depart Tue 22nd May early morning flights
Return Wed 23rd May after the match

ACCOMMODATION

5 * Sofitel Hotel
The hotel is located just 20minutes from the stadium and beach and only 15 minutes from Athens city centre. "Karavi" gourmet restaurant and Mediterranean style cuisine at "Mesoghaia" restaurant. Panoramic bar and library bar. Fitness centre with indoor swimming pool.

PRICE

Flights, accommodation, MATCH TICKET and transfers

*Liverpool v AC Milan €1999 per person + €65 tax based on twin sharing

*Liverpool v Man U €3249 per person + €65 tax based on twin sharing

NO SINGLE ROOMS LEFT, SINGLES MUST NOW SHARE

Call Abbey Travel Sports (01) 804 7102 or email: sports@abbeytravel.ie

The Real Laoislad

I had hoped Milan would beat United as i couldn't bear losing to United in Final but watching this match so far im not so sure i want Milan anymore they are playing some football :-\
You'll Never Walk Alone.

An Fear Rua

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on May 02, 2007, 09:16:05 PM
I had hoped Milan would beat United as i couldn't bear losing to United in Final but watching this match so far im not so sure i want Milan anymore they are playing some football :-\

benitez will make sure his team play a much more intensive game than utd have tonight, that will have a huge impact on the game.
Its Grim up North

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

magickingdom

fcuk milan did look very good tonight. their some team with one of the best records in europe and their due a win in the final. but theres always hope with rafa

anportmorforjfc

milan didnt even have to be at their best to win tonight. utd were woeful. giggs and ronaldo especially

An Fear Rua

liverpool fans everywhere breathing a sigh of relief   ;D
Its Grim up North

The Real Laoislad

Not sure about that after seeing Milan :-[
You'll Never Walk Alone.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: An Fear Rua on May 02, 2007, 10:02:02 PM

Why would we be? We've got to face the better team now in the final.

Playing United would have been too tense though.

deiseach

Quote from: An Fear Rua on May 02, 2007, 10:02:02 PM

Yes, I'm sure you're grinning right now

bingobus

How the serious stuff, who is going?

Very very tempted. Time against me though, off to Italy on Saturday for a week, so realistically need to get booked and sorted by Friday.

Abbey very pricey at 1999 but ticket included. First flight full, awaiting on 2nd.

Premier soccer promotions - 1299 two nights (Out Tuesday and back Thursday) No ticket included at this stage but may become available.

Whartons will now be doing a package as its not a Liverpool/United final. Details available tomorrow.

If anyboby else knows of any can you post them up. I have two mates who are booked on a there own flights via Budapest from Tuesday to Saturday for about 500 but they have no tickets and are taking chance that someone will produce two for them. I'd take this route if i thought I'd turn a ticket up.

Could be a busy day Thursday!!!

deiseach

Not a chance. I have easy access to a ticket as my brother-in-law bought four tickets for every home match, one of which was on my fan card. But spending several hundred euro on a 60/40 against chance of victory seems like a horrible gamble, especially seeing as you don't have to be there to really enjoy it!

bingobus

Quote from: deiseach on May 02, 2007, 11:00:09 PM
Not a chance. I have easy access to a ticket as my brother-in-law bought four tickets for every home match, one of which was on my fan card. But spending several hundred euro on a 60/40 against chance of victory seems like a horrible gamble, especially seeing as you don't have to be there to really enjoy it!

I suppose then that there is no chance of you giving me your ticket then   ;)  ;D

Had to ask!!!

Stalin

anybody know of any travel agents doing a student rate? ;D
A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

GalwayBayBoy

Rafa the new mystic Meg.

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=449416&CPID=5&clid=14&lid=&title=Rafa+eyes+Milan+repeat

Rafa Benitez believes Liverpool will meet Milan in this season's UEFA Champions League final.

The Spaniard has predicted that the two sides could contest the final in Athens in a repeat of the epic showpiece in 2005.

Liverpool face holders and favourties Barcelona in the last 16 and Benitez is confident his troops can cause an upset again like they did against Milan two years ago.

"I think the final will be Liverpool v Milan and that we will win again. It's sure," Benitez told Corriere dello Sport.

Liverpool face the daunting task of Barcelona this week and Benitez has hit out at critics who have ruled out his side's chances of progressing.

"In football there is nothing impossible," added Benitez. "We are ready to astonish you once again.

"Whoever sees us as victims is wrong. We were the same also against Milan in Istanbul's final and to those who see us already beaten by Barcelona, I suggest to see how that match ends."