Keady House Draw

Started by Rufus T Firefly, April 27, 2007, 12:02:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rufus T Firefly

Folks - just want to highlight his on behalf of a friend.

The Keady house draw is due to take place tomorrow night week (Friday 4th May) in the Armagh City Hotel.

The lucky winner of our 2007 draw will be able to walk into a new 1200 square ft, 3-bedroom (1 en suite) red brick townhouse in St Patrick's Heights on the Madden Road in Keady! No more worrying about deposits or mortgage payments; it's all yours! However, if you'd prefer, you can opt instead for cash - £135,000stg.
There will be two additional prizes of £10,000stg and £5,000stg for the second and third tickets drawn respectively.

Full details can be had at the following website,

www.keadyhousedraw.com/

rootthemout

house in keady!!!should be giving them away :D

ziggysego

I miss KeadyChick.  :'(

Anyone know where she is?
Testing Accessibility

SimpleSimon

I was looking at the website, it seems like a very good prize. Have any of you's bought tickets for it?

As Cheide

The winning ticket, No. 1829, was bought on Wednesday 2nd May by Patricia and Ciara Keenan. The "Club Draw" was won by Killeavey GFC. Congratulations to the winners and sincere thanks to everyone who supported us ---- especially Rufus!

stew

Quote from: ziggysego on April 27, 2007, 04:22:28 PM

Apparently she has entered the keady witness protection programme, apparently she reported a horny wee hoor from the bogs of tyrone, something to do with stalking if memory serves.  :)
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: ziggysego on April 27, 2007, 04:22:28 PM

She was sick of you sexually harrassing her  :P
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Orior

Apparently KeadyChick is not cutting her any longer.

She's cutting it shorter.

Boom! Boom!
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians