East wall #Irelandisfull

Started by Truth hurts, January 04, 2023, 11:06:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnycool

Quote from: Rossfan on August 10, 2023, 01:53:45 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 10, 2023, 12:58:10 PM
Ok what country has an open borders policy
I presume Israel still allows anyone claiming to be a Jew to just walk in

Heck, they even buck some Palestinians out of their own homes to give to these new "settlers"!

Itchy

Quote from: whitey on August 10, 2023, 03:02:15 PM
LOL

75% of people polled by the SBP stated that Ireland were taking in too many refugees

So are these people racists and bigots and Xenophobes?

https://www.businesspost.ie/politics/three-quarters-of-people-think-ireland-taking-in-too-many-refugees/

If I were you guys, I'd be embarrassed

None of you can answer 3 simple questions but fire the rattle out of the pram when a few simple truths are pointed out to you

Irelands handling of this has been an unmitigated disaster

(Anyways-nice chatting with you all. Even though it's August, I actually have some work to do)

Thanks lad but like most people in Ireland we couldn't give a shite what a yank thinks of us (have you not enough issues of your own over there to be embarrassed about, lunatics with guns shooting school kids for example). My biggest concern is that you stay in the US and dont come back here to retire.

whitey

Quote from: Itchy on August 10, 2023, 03:09:58 PM
LOL

75% of people polled by the SBP stated that Ireland were taking in too many refugees

https://www.businesspost.ie/politics/three-quarters-of-people-think-ireland-taking-in-too-many-refugees/

None of you can answer 3 simple questions but fire the rattle out of the pram when a few simple truths are pointed out to you

(Anyways-nice chatting with you all. Even though it's August, I actually have some work to do)

Thanks lad but like most people in Ireland we couldn't give a shite what a yank thinks of us (have you not enough issues of your own over there to be embarrassed about, lunatics with guns shooting school kids for example). My biggest concern is that you stay in the US and dont come back here to retire.

Your realize your opinions are out of step with 75/82% of Irish people who were polled on the topic?

Milltown Row2

LOL

Be too full, what with the extra 2 million people here, all the extra spaced filled with mosques and burka producing factories!

It's went from one question to three

When given an answer, I've seen several, he's made up more stuff, hopefully your kids call you out on your crap
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

whitey

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 10, 2023, 03:18:44 PM
LOL

Be too full, what with the extra 2 million people here, all the extra spaced filled with mosques and burka producing factories!

When given an answer, I've seen several, he's made up more stuff, hopefully your kids call you out on your crap

2 million was a hypothetical to see if you'd mail your colors to the mast and give a number

Anyway-I feel very bad for you guys having to live in a country where 75-84 % of people are racists

Much fewer than that over here

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: whitey on August 10, 2023, 03:15:11 PM
LOL

Your realize your opinions are out of step with 75/82% of Irish people who were polled on the topic?

Opining that FFG are handling immigration badly doesn't mean you are amti immigration. The majority would say they are handling housing or health badly but aren't opposed to houses or hospitals.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: whitey on August 10, 2023, 03:24:09 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 10, 2023, 03:18:44 PM
LOL

2 million was a hypothetical to see if you'd mail your colors to the mast and give a number

Anyway-I feel very bad for you guys having to live in a country where 75-84 % of people are racists

Much fewer than that over here

Not sure hypothetical fits in with what you are trying to say, as for racists or any kind of sectarian views for that matter I'd say those figures might be right, certainly my dad's generation's would have been or said things which would be racist
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Rossfan

Have I git this right?
1 Anyone from GB, EU (presumably EEA and Switzerland too) are free to come here to live and work, retire or whatever.
2 People from other Countries need visas and a work permit of they come for employment.
International Protection applicants turn up and seek asylum.
3 Ukrainians are a special case due to their Country being invaded.

Those under 2 have to be checked out and provided with accomodation/food etc while their cases are being examined.
10% of the population of the 26 Counties were born outside of Ireland.
Half of those were born in GB, many to Irish parents.
Polish people probably half the remainder.
Would there be 50,000 to 75,000 dark skinned people in the State?

As for full.... Holland and Belgium combined are probably smaller than the 26 Counties but have 5 or 6 times the population.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

whitey

Quote from: Rossfan on August 10, 2023, 03:44:32 PM
Have I git this right?
1 Anyone from GB, EU (presumably EEA and Switzerland too) are free to come here to live and work, retire or whatever.
2 People from other Countries need visas and a work permit of they come for employment.

Those under 2 have to be checked out and provided with accomodation/food etc while their cases are being examined.

As for full.... Holland and Belgium combined are probably smaller than the 26 Counties but have 5 or 6 times the population.

Your time would be better spent re-educating and reprogramming the 75/84% of the Irish population who are racists rather than posting nonsense on here

If I were you guys, I'd actually flee the country immediately. Enlightened and educated folks like yourselves would be in grave danger from the racists and book burners

Itchy

Quote from: whitey on August 10, 2023, 03:48:03 PM
Have I git this right?

Your time would be better spent re-educating and reprogramming the 75/84% of the Irish population who are racists rather than posting nonsense on here

If I were you guys, I'd actually flee the country immediately. Enlightened and educated folks like yourselves would be in grave danger from the racists and book burners

You are not very good at interpreting data I would say. Lets see how popular your bed fellows in the Irish Nationalist Party led by Papa Smurf get on at the next elections, assuming he can find his gold to pay for his election posters.

whitey

Quote from: Itchy on August 10, 2023, 04:18:26 PM
Quote from: whitey on August 10, 2023, 03:48:03 PM
Have I git this right?

You are not very good at interpreting data I would say. Lets see how popular your bed fellows in the Irish Nationalist Party led by Papa Smurf get on at the next elections, assuming he can find his gold to pay for his election posters.

Given that 75/84% of the people in Ireland are racists, I'd be shocked if they don't  become the largest party in Dáil Éireann

Rossfan

I'd say littler/papa smurf and the various English off shoots etc might increase their vote to 0.9%
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

LeoMc

Have I git this right?

Not sure about 1, for EU citizens anyway. Freedom of movement was about being able to work in any EU Country but some Countries you have to show you can support yourself (a job or savings) to settle.
Enough was not made of that fact before Brexit. The UK had control of its own borders but did not exercise that control.

armaghniac

Have I git this right?

The general thrust of your post is correct, but 20% of the population of the 26 counties were born elsewhere and EU citizens are entitled to come to work here but not necessarily just move.
The number of Polish, Latvians etc is actually falling, these are the places of biggest increase

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B