NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

magpie seanie

Capt Pat

We should have the draft outside of work hours so people aren't inconvenienced like that. It is not fair to have to break from work for it. People who will only turn up for the draft if it is in work hours are less important than those who will give up their free time for it.

Quote from: The Iceman on July 27, 2011, 09:20:57 PM
Quote from: mc_grens on July 27, 2011, 08:18:58 PM
Quote from: lurganblue on July 27, 2011, 07:05:24 PM
I've set one of these up for myself and a few friends. Explaining the draft system to people used to fantasy football (soccer) is like talking to the wall ffs

You think that's bad you should try explaining an auction draft... Anybody wanna make it an auction draft this year by the way? lol

Hell no!
I can't even log in here at work for the regular draft and have to rely on my picks. End up missing out on the players I want.
considering taking a day off just to get on!!!

Capt Pat

I shall also take part this year.

It was very hard to genrate points with running backs last year. It needs to be 10 yards a point.

Oraisteach

Lads, I've played in fantasy football leagues but not this one.  Can anyone direct me to a site where the rules are laid out?  Is there a place to participate in a mock draft?

Lone Shark

Chalk me in surely. Still looking to regain my title since GAAboard Superbowl I!

Has anyone won two by the way?

eiled in the bushes

count me in too,would also like to see draft done in evening,as not all of us are sitting on our arses all day playing with their pc's. ;D
get some metal in your life

Minder

Quote from: AZOffaly on July 27, 2011, 06:58:21 PM
Of course we will. I'll set it up this weekend. I want to see if Kolb becomes a Cardinal. :D

Done. Way overrated in my opinion but couldn't be worse than what they had.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

AZOffaly

Quote from: Minder on July 28, 2011, 08:13:47 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on July 27, 2011, 06:58:21 PM
Of course we will. I'll set it up this weekend. I want to see if Kolb becomes a Cardinal. :D

Done. Way overrated in my opinion but couldn't be worse than what they had.

Correct on both counts. I can't believe they gave up DRC AND a second round pick for him. I'm not too pushed about losing DRC because he cannot tackle, but he's a good cover corner. Lot of pressure on Peterson now.

turk

Offalylad

Kolb may be a poor man's Matt Cassel imo, will be interesting to see how he does.

Craigyhill Terror

The Iceman

Would suggest taking note of some of the feedback from last years crew and restricting the number of teams per conference.

was a great season and I really enjoyed it - thanks again for managing again this year AZ!!!
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

gallsman

My interest in the sport isn't sufficient to participate in this but I suggest everyone playing here watches the comedy "The League" if they haven't already. Very good show.

AZOffaly

The Montana Conference is set up with the defaults from last season. Any changes will have to be agreed by majority (I'll add a poll here if I receive proposed changes). If you were in the montana conference last year you should receive an invitation.

If you don't get the email, or you weren't in it last year, they league id is 305938
and the password is cardinals.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/305938