NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

ceiphas50

Quote from: Capt Pat on November 15, 2010, 11:59:32 AM
I had already chalked that one down as a win for the Jets, but consdiering where they are coming from and the opposition I may have spoke too soon.

If I had a six point lead going into tonights game i'd be worried ;D..... And if History does repeat itself there'll be some poor referring & and a good fight tonight
Superbowl V Winner/Champion of the World

The Iceman

Rivalry week turned out to be a very exciting week across the board with a lot of games going to the wire on a Michael Vick Roadshow.
The Crossmaglen Hitmen were taken out and I managed to slide into 4th position with Faithful Turfmen B in my sights.......
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

AZOffaly

Hardly Faithful Turfmen B. I'm 3-7 :) Although a happy 3-7 after taking down the local bully :D

Lone Shark

Quote from: AZOffaly on November 16, 2010, 11:04:53 AM
Hardly Faithful Turfmen B. I'm 3-7 :) Although a happy 3-7 after taking down the local bully :D

Between the ECB/IMF on our doorstep and AZ actually beating me, things really have gone to hell in a handbasket altogether these days.

the Deel Rover

Well seanie well done on giving me another beating, looks like i picked the wrong tight end :( plus my kicker and defence let me down as wel as turner . have to try and win every week to have any chance on making the playoffs but hey we will give it a go ;D
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

declan85

Quote from: the Deel Rover on November 16, 2010, 11:20:13 AM
Well seanie well done on giving me another beating, looks like i picked the wrong tight end :( plus my kicker and defence let me down as wel as turner . have to try and win every week to have any chance on making the playoffs but hey we will give it a go ;D

New York Jets IV didnt let the mayomen down against the Meath rivals, the Philly D notched up 17 points to make sure there was more than the bounce of the ball in it ;) ;)

magpie seanie

Yeah, I really had to work hard at it this week with my lineup (WR hell going on for me) and got a bit of luck with Steve Smith going down after I picked up Manningham. Thankfully I left out the right RB (Forte), a decision I agonised over for a long time.

Big one next week with Ballyhaise Bills, someone will drop to 9-2. Both teams currently projected to score approx 135 so will probably be verytight.

The Iceman

I gave up Manningham there last week or the week before Seanie. I have a very different team these days than the one I started with.
How many teams make the Playoffs?
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

the Deel Rover

Quote from: The Iceman on November 16, 2010, 02:44:40 PM
I gave up Manningham there last week or the week before Seanie. I have a very different team these days than the one I started with.

4 make the playoffs Iceman . Then the winners of both leagues have a forecast competion to see who the numero uno is
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

magpie seanie

Quote from: The Iceman on November 16, 2010, 02:44:40 PM

Yeah, you've a strong roster now. You've done some wheeling and dealing all season!

DrinkingHarp

Quote from: The Iceman on November 16, 2010, 11:03:48 AM
Rivalry week turned out to be a very exciting week across the board with a lot of games going to the wire on a Michael Vick Roadshow.
The Crossmaglen Hitmen were taken out and I managed to slide into 4th position with Faithful Turfmen B in my sights.......

Nice win Iceman, I tried brown (indy) as rb--big failure.
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

The Iceman

Cheers C. Was happy with the win - thought I was beat at half time in the Eagles game. Crossmaglen had the Eagles D and McCoy.
Akers balanced it out for me and Laron Landry put in some tackles again for Washington so managed to keep in front.

What team are you or league?

BallyhaiseMan

Seanie you're some hoor,the second time this season you've annihilated me,congrats on a great first season so far.

Viking players let me down big time this week.
Brett Farve out !!!!!! >:(  >:(  >:(  ;D

Shrek

I hope Eddie royal doesnt play tonight for you puppet master, i might break my 4 game losing streak  >:(

Capt Pat

Capt Pats Vikings have gone into a serious decline since Antonio Gates got injured, he was the main man. I am almost? out of the playoff spots in the Joe Montana conference.