Connacht SFC 2022

Started by Rossfan, April 04, 2022, 09:07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omagh_gael

Cillian bit of a Swan dive there, never a black card. That's twice he has won a decision that was never a free.

Milltown Row2

That time wasting lark is taking the f**king piss! I'd have three the ball in there.. the goal keeper at it also
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

twohands!!!

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 24, 2022, 04:28:34 PM
That time wasting lark is taking the f**king piss! I'd have three the ball in there.. the goal keeper at it also

Blame those who drafted the rule.

The way the rule was written was always going to encourage time wasting.

If the rule was 10 minutes of playing time with the clock stopped for injuries/kickouts/substitutions etc there would be no incentive for a team a man down to time-waste.

Blowitupref

Half time Mayo 0-9 Galway 1-6. The home side the better team for the last 20 minutes helped with a soft black card.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Gael85

O'Connor conned the referee.  At this for years.

full moon

Mayo fairly on top now, Galway gone out of it.

twohands!!!

Quote from: Gael85 on April 24, 2022, 04:46:17 PM
O'Connor conned the referee.  At this for years.

Was the umpire he conned.

Gael85

Quote from: full moon on April 24, 2022, 04:47:24 PM

Only one winner now. Mayo will press the Galway kickout. They usually crumble when opposition does this.

full moon

Quote from: Gael85 on April 24, 2022, 04:51:19 PM
Quote from: full moon on April 24, 2022, 04:47:24 PM

Only one winner now. Mayo will press the Galway kickout. They usually crumble when opposition does this.
I wanted Galway to cause an upset but after watching some of the muck earlier I'm appreciating Mayo at least try play good football and are good for the neutrals.

Gael85

Ryan O'Donoghue having a great game.

full moon

RTE  coverage is so crap now. Cora Staunton on calling all Mayo players by first name and basically cheerleading, and there to tick a box.

Then Spillane spluttering out gibberish and hard to listen to. BBC NI certainly has the best punditry now.

manfromdelmonte

Why have a mayo pundit on the show?

full moon

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on April 24, 2022, 04:57:48 PM
Why have a mayo pundit on the show?
Especially to cheerlead and nobody from Galway

Blowitupref

50 minutes played. Mayo 0-10 Galway 1-10.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Gael85

Coldrick bottled black card.