NFL Division 1 2022

Started by Blowitupref, January 15, 2022, 08:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mackers

It's good to have the Tyrone posters worried again.
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

dec

Next year division 1 will have 7 Ulster/Connacht teams and 1 Leinster/Munster team.

Abble

Saying as you were there and know so much tell us all what happened ?  And that's for those Tyrone fans who all seem to have been up in letterkenny today  8)

HokeyPokey

Quote from: tyrone08 on March 27, 2022, 03:59:52 PM
Quote from: Halfquarter on March 27, 2022, 03:02:51 PM
Quote from: tyrone08 on March 27, 2022, 02:33:18 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on March 27, 2022, 02:20:20 PM
Dazzler running the show.

Listening to the kerry radio coverage and they said "our forwards are better than Darren McCurry." jesus they are hard to listen to

"Hard to listen to " is putting it mildly !

I listened to it after the game and it was an actual embarrassment. Tyrone are the big bad evil and Kerry are innocent little lambs was the summary of it.

Find it strange how a county who has ten times as many all-irelands as Tyrone have such an odd complex about Tyrone. Tyrone beat Kerry three times over the course of five years. These games were clean, good spectacles, though the niggle over 2003 was because Tyrone out fought and out thought Kerry who just couldn't handle it.

Tyrone didn't beat Kerry again for another 13 years, losing several times during that time (Kerry fans always celebrating exuberantly).

Then as soon as Tyrone beat them again, the Kerry narrative became that Tyrone had a hoo-doo over them.

Don't get me wrong, Kerry are probably the team you love to beat most, but mostly because Kerry have made it such a thing.

Whishtup

I thought about bringing kids to Killarney for this game but didn't because the unified aggression and whingeing from the crowd is just too intimidating.  They listened to it on radio Kerry and were also upset at why these men behave like this.  Kids are from Clare! Try to make a laugh out of it as much as I can but Jaysus it's toxic.

tyrone08

Quote from: Solo_run on March 27, 2022, 04:13:07 PM
Quote from: tyrone08 on March 27, 2022, 04:07:12 PM
Kieran tactics rubbing off on Armagh it seems. Many Armagh ones were quick to shout about tyrone now it seems they are the common link between these incidents

Again though, we haven't seen how or who started it yet other than a melee -could have been Donegal/COuld have been Armagh.

If I remember correctly, you were the one throwing around false accusations about Armagh starting the melee against Tyrone but you soon climbed down off your perch when video evidence was shown.

Must be confused with someone else I never defended tyrone in the armagh game. I questioned why so many tyrone players were singled out and I still questioned it. Every video showed hamspey not getting involved in headlock but he got a red.

Every one is quick to jump when tyrone are involved however thats now 2 games armagh have been involved in a brawl. Seems only right to point that out.

highorlow

Quotethought about bringing kids to Killarney for this game but didn't because the unified aggression and whingeing from the crowd is just too intimidating.  They listened to it on radio Kerry and were also upset at why these men behave like this.  Kids are from Clare! Try to make a laugh out of it as much as I can but Jaysus it's toxic.

They are a classless breed when it comes to GAA alright. Hopefully we can do a number on them in the league final.
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

bennydorano

Tyronies should buy the Irish Examiner tomorrow for the GAA coverage, I buy it every Monday after a big GAA weekend as it's first class but the Kerry/Cork bias is a gas. It's worth the cost for Eamon Fitzmaurice's article every Monday btw, there is a man who knows his onions.

Wildweasel74

You lads some outfit to be complaining about Kerry fans behaviour, have a look at your own first.

Solo_run

Quote from: tyrone08 on March 27, 2022, 04:41:49 PM
Kieran tactics rubbing off on Armagh it seems. Many Armagh ones were quick to shout about tyrone now it seems they are the common link between these incidents

Again though, we haven't seen how or who started it yet other than a melee -could have been Donegal/COuld have been Armagh.

If I remember correctly, you were the one throwing around false accusations about Armagh starting the melee against Tyrone but you soon climbed down off your perch when video evidence was shown.

Must be confused with someone else I never defended tyrone in the armagh game. I questioned why so many tyrone players were singled out and I still questioned it. Every video showed hamspey not getting involved in headlock but he got a red.

Every one is quick to jump when tyrone are involved however thats now 2 games armagh have been involved in a brawl. Seems only right to point that out.

So instead of waiting to see what actually happened you apply the same unfair logic directed at Tyrone in Armagh's direction?

Just to point out, I am not saying Armagh are innocent in all of this but I would prefer it if they were treated fairly. I hate the term but we are becoming snowflakes in GAA with the slightest altercation being blown way out of proportion. From the brief footage shown there was a bit of pulling and pushing but I am happy to be corrected on that should we get to see the game in full.

Regardless, congratulations to Donegal on their win. We still don't have any answers for shoring up the influences of McBreaty and Murphy by the sounds of it.

Whishtup

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on March 27, 2022, 04:52:47 PM
You lads some outfit to be complaining about Kerry fans behaviour, have a look at your own first.
right.

Wildweasel74

A slight altercation doesn't have all of both teams, subs bench and staff involved does it.

Armagh18

Quote from: clarshack on March 27, 2022, 03:57:51 PM
Armagh went into the league a lot fitter than everyone else. The last few games when other teams have caught up fitness wise have shown where Armagh are really at.
So good enough to beat Kildare pulling up, get within a kick of a ball of Kerry (with a goalkeeping error and loads of missed chances) and get within a point of Donegal with a weaker team out, away from home with very little to play for? Sounds promising to me.

tyrone08

Quote from: Solo_run on March 27, 2022, 04:56:00 PM
Quote from: tyrone08 on March 27, 2022, 04:41:49 PM

So instead of waiting to see what actually happened you apply the same unfair logic directed at Tyrone in Armagh's direction?

Just to point out, I am not saying Armagh are innocent in all of this but I would prefer it if they were treated fairly. I hate the term but we are becoming snowflakes in GAA with the slightest altercation being blown way out of proportion. From the brief footage shown there was a bit of pulling and pushing but I am happy to be corrected on that should we get to see the game in full.

Regardless, congratulations to Donegal on their win. We still don't have any answers for shoring up the influences of McBreaty and Murphy by the sounds of it.

I agree with all of that to he fair. Part of it is fans winding each other up by you can almost be certain Armagh may taken the brunt of it from the media. Anyway nothing won or lost today.

Pretty successful league campaign by Armagh to stay on division 1. Less so by Tyrone who just about managed it.

joemamas

Quote from: omagh_gael on March 27, 2022, 03:30:17 PM
Tyrone game seemed like a cracker!! Unreal there isn't better coverage of final day in the league.
agreed, we will get three minutes of highlights tonight followed by five minutes of pure shite talk, filled with the usual cliches.