Harold Disgracey

Spide Pride Belfast can be quite funny.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Minder on December 11, 2015, 08:36:18 AM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on December 11, 2015, 06:15:37 AM
Waterford Whispers.

Loyalists Against Democracy.

LAD stopped being funny/interesting a couple of years ago

The two of them are in full rinse and repeat mode these days,  same shite, different day

imtommygunn

ulster fry

the onion i think it is?

there's apparently a good derry one too though can't mind the name of it.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: imtommygunn on December 11, 2015, 09:24:38 AM
ulster fry

the onion i think it is?

there's apparently a good derry one too though can't mind the name of it.
Pure Derry hi.

imtommygunn

seafoid

Newton Emerson the day after the bailout in 2010

NEWTON'S OPTIC:

BBC News
We interrupt our report on wheelchair access at job centres to bring you some breaking news. Astronomers at Britain's Jodrell Bank observatory have detected an asteroid on a collision course with Earth. Initial projections suggest it will strike the Republic of Ireland in approximately 15 minutes.
RTÉ News
We interrupt our report on a cat stuck up a tree in Cabinteely to bring you some breaking news. The BBC is reporting a serious problem with wheelchair access at job centres. More on Six-One, but, meanwhile, back to Cabinteely.
BBC News
We have an update on that developing asteroid story, by which we mean the story is developing, not the asteroid. Astronomers confirm it will strike the Republic of Ireland in 13 minutes, causing widespread devastation. Shock waves are expected across Europe and EU leaders are meeting now in emergency session.
RTÉ News
And I'm sure we're all delighted to see Tiddles safely back on the ground. In other news, Government sources have reacted angrily to reports in London of an "astronomical problem" threatening Ireland.
The British media has a long history of anti-Irish reporting, as you can see from this 1865 cartoon of Mr Punch dropping a rock on "Poor Paddy".
BBC News
Further details on that asteroid. Jodrell Bank says it is five miles wide, travelling at 20,000mph and will hit Dublin in 10 minutes.
Scientists warn this is an "existential threat" to the Republic of Ireland, while linguists warn that "existential" should not be used as an adjective for "existence".
RTÉ News
The Government is denying reports of an existential threat to Ireland or a threat to the existence of Ireland.  RTÉ understands that several alarming statistics circulating in London have come from a British bank, which may well have its own reasons for speculating on Dublin's future.
BBC News
As the so-called "Paddy's Rock" passes lunar orbit, EU leaders have urged the Irish Government to recognise the gravity of the situation and seek urgent help.
RTÉ News
Government sources confirm they have spoken to EU leaders about an urgent situation, but only to complain that talk of "gravity" is not helping.
BBC News
With impact now minutes away, survival experts advise people to dig a hole in the softest ground available. Fortunately the Irish are good at digging holes in soft ground, as you can see from this 1865 cartoon of Mr Punch "watching Paddy stick his head in the bog".
RTÉ News
We interrupt these scurrilous rumours to bring you truly earth-shattering news. A man with a beard is moving from Belfast to Dundalk to look for work. Central Bank sources say this proves the recession is over.
BBC News
Our correspondent in Ireland reports that a shadow has now fallen over the whole country and people are fleeing the affected area, except for one man with a beard who appears to be fleeing in the opposite direction.
RTÉ News
In an exclusive angry phone call to our newsroom, a Government press officer has confirmed that he can see the light at the end of the tunnel. The light has appeared in the sky directly over Dublin, where it is glowing bright red and getting larger and larger by the . . .
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

LeoMc

That Fella who plays Willie Frazier.

screenexile

Waterford Whispers.

No it's still finding ridiculousness from Loyalists all over the show. . . this was a particular favourite of mine just over a week ago.

Also the Twaddell bugler is one of the funniest things I've seen all year!!

Maguire01

That text message exchange is a rehash of Ali G on Sammy Wilson from about 15 years ago.

Itchy

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on December 11, 2015, 09:13:05 AM
Waterford Whispers.

The two of them are in full rinse and repeat mode these days,  same shite, different day

I'm sorry but Waterford whispers is still brilliant, their comparison of Clare daly and Mick Wallace to Thelma and Louise was very funny.

5 Sams

Quote from: Itchy on December 11, 2015, 10:17:27 PM
Waterford Whispers.

I'm sorry but Waterford whispers is still brilliant, there comparison of Clare daly and Mick Wallace to Thelma and Louise was very funny.

"there"??
The Aristocrat Years

Itchy

Quote from: 5 Sams on December 11, 2015, 10:31:11 PM
Quote from: Itchy on December 11, 2015, 10:17:27 PM
Waterford Whispers.

I'm sorry but Waterford whispers is still brilliant, there comparison of Clare daly and Mick Wallace to Thelma and Louise was very funny.

"there"??

Fixed that for you but why two question marks?

armaghniac

Waterford Whispers.

It is hard to avoid being on replay, like a broken record, if those you are satiring are like that.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Minder

Quote from: armaghniac on December 11, 2015, 11:14:02 PM
Waterford Whispers.

It is hard to avoid being on replay, like a broken record, if those you are satiring are like that.

No they just aren't funny
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ONeill

Jaysus yer harsh. Think LAD, WW, Ulster Fry and Spide Pride Belfast can be very funny at times.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.