Palestine seeking full UN membership

Started by 4father, September 23, 2011, 08:53:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4father

How can these effin Yanks justify veto'ing the Palestinian application for UN membership.  Sickening

orangeman

Quote from: 4father on September 23, 2011, 08:53:24 PM
How can these effin Yanks justify veto'ing the Palestinian application for UN membership.  Sickening

They're America -  they think they can do anything. And they usually get away with murder !

trileacman

Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

4father

Unreal how they are allowed to veto decisions.  I know they've been doing it for years with resolutions regarding Palestine and the occupied territories but this really flags up how ridiculous it is that they can do it.  Blood is boiling thinking about it.  Shows the complete weakness that is the UN in black and white situations like this.

Tony Baloney

f**k me not another Palestine thread.

And yes I can choose not to read it  ;)

Ulick

A substantial number of Palestinians oppose it as well as it will effectively abandon the millions of refugees and gives up on their right to return.

Tyrones own

Quote from: Ulick on September 23, 2011, 09:43:03 PM
A substantial number of Palestinians oppose it as well as it will effectively abandon the millions of refugees and gives up on their right to return.
Correct but they won't let the facts get in the way of putting the boot in to the yanks...again ::)
And anyway, is it weakness on the UN's part or merely an unwillingness to bite the hand that feeds them  :-X
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Rossfan

Why is anyone surprised that the Yanks support a landgrabbing shower of cnuts.
Sure isnt that what the US was built on ?
(Stealing other peoples' lands for the benefit of TO  :D)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM