Hayfever

Started by joebloggs, June 09, 2008, 09:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joebloggs

Anyone suffer from this? Ive had it the past few weeks and have been taking Clarytn tablets for it but they are useless. Was wondering if anyone had found anything they thought was good.

supersarsfields

I'm riddled with it aswell. Suffering real bad over the last few weeks. Tried a few different tablets but none were that successful.

Puckoon

I use a combination of

Clarytin
Zirtek
Nasonex
Health doses of stout.

Tankie

i'm dying with it every day. i take Neo - Clarytin  (5mg i think, they are blue. when i take one of them i have no issues, even on the golf course i'm fine
Grand Slam Saturday!

Yes I Would

Fucked with it today. worst day this year. Clarytin genrally give some relief. Also make sure you have a handful of tissues beside the bed (For your nose).

ziggysego

My left eye has been buggared since Saturday.
Testing Accessibility

Dinny Breen

Clarytin work for me, had to get injections when I was younger but as I get older the hayfever seems to be disapperaing, just sneezing now with liitle eye problems.
#newbridgeornowhere

DrinkingHarp

My allergies have been crazy the past 10 years till I dropped the tablets and medicine. I use a neti pot to cleanse my sinisus every day and it has worked wonders.

Another "natural product" is sinus buster      www.sinusbuster.com

No major infections or problems the past 24 months.

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Puckoon

Quote from: DrinkingHarp on June 10, 2008, 04:26:32 AM
My allergies have been crazy the past 10 years till I dropped the tablets and medicine. I use a neti pot to cleanse my sinisus every day and it has worked wonders.

Another "natural product" is sinus buster      www.sinusbuster.com

No major infections or problems the past 24 months.

Whats a neti pot?

Lecale2

I knew a lad who used to wear a condom over his nose when the pollen count was high.

Rois

Try Cetirizine Hydrochloride 10mg - give 24 hour relief according to the box, didn't quite find it was the ful 24 hours but they were as good as anything I've tried.  Doctor prescribed them for an allergy for something else but you can buy them pretty cheaply over the counter (think it was about £4 for 30 tablets - compare that with Zirtek!).

take_yer_points

Quote from: Rois on June 10, 2008, 08:18:57 AM
Try Cetirizine Hydrochloride 10mg - give 24 hour relief according to the box, didn't quite find it was the ful 24 hours but they were as good as anything I've tried.  Doctor prescribed them for an allergy for something else but you can buy them pretty cheaply over the counter (think it was about £4 for 30 tablets - compare that with Zirtek!).

That's exactly what I use as well - they seem to work grand for me

clarshack

clarityn has worked for me until this year - don't know why it has stopped working. hayfever is a bloody nightmare and yesterday was the worst day yet! i usually get it bad from the middle of may to the end of june with july and august usually ok.

Square Ball

Quote from: Lecale2 on June 10, 2008, 07:38:34 AM
I knew a lad who used to wear a condom over his nose when the pollen count was high.

must be a joke in there somewhere just cant think of it
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Billys Boots

Zirtek works for me.
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...