Online Betting

Started by joebloggs, August 29, 2009, 11:13:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joebloggs

I have to put on a few bets on english horse races today what website is the best to use for this? Might also have to do some on english football.

Archie Mitchell

I use betfair. Loads online that are more or less the same.

The Watcher Pat

For horses BET365...they guarantee the odds and give you free bets every so often.

They aren't great for football though.
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

comethekingdom

Paddy Power for me - been using them for yrs. (Havent made any money though.  :( )

TacadoirArdMhacha

www.oddschecker.com

See where you're getting the best odds and use that site.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

The Watcher Pat

And sign up to all of them and get the free bets....I signed to tote sport in March had £100 on Kauto star and won £250 and got £100 free bet which i used on a 2/1 fav the next sat....Not too often you can have £100 on a bet and if its beat have another free £100 bet!
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

curvey

On-line gambling is very dangerous and is more addictive than in the shop (IMO). I was gambling with PP and had a dispute about a football bet, they didn't pay out so i cancelled the account and moved to Bet365. Bet365 were def better for free bets etc but it was only when i started to go thru my bank account and added up all those we tenners and fivers and realised i was gambling far to much (£150-£200 a month not including my football bets which i done in the Bookie shops). I don't gamble on-line at all now, if I'm looking a punt I'll go the bookies.

Stay clear off them...................thats my advise