Prayers Badly Needed**

Started by billy the kid, December 03, 2009, 01:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billy the kid

Hi everyone, some of you might remember that last year I put up a threadtitled 'Prayers badly needed' abouta friend of mine who had given birth very early (about 23 weeksi think) and I had askedeveryone topray formother and child, but after 2/3 weeks baby Miceal passed away. 

What had been even more heartbreaking at the time was that they had awful bother conceiving and had been told that it was near impossible so to have conceived then lost baby Miceal seemed like the end of their world.

At the time I was really taken by the unbelievable messages of support and promises of prayers by so many people on here and this brings me to the point of this trip down memory lane-

My friend gave birth to a beautiful baby boy on Monday, weighting just under 9 lbs.  Mother and child are doing great and My friend and her husband couldnt be happier. :) :) :D ;D

I have been waiting to share the good news wid you guys (and Girls) for months but didnt want to jinx it. 

However I would ask yous all to say a prayer for anyone who is ever in a similar position to what she was last year, and ask God to send them hope.

Slan.
If it moves hit it
If it doesnt hit it anyway!!

mc_grens

Class. Nice to hear things like that with all the moaning and negativity going on at the moment.

Silky

stpauls

a story like that really brings joy to your heart!! make sure you pass on our congratulations as well Billy!!!

the Deel Rover

ah thats great news Billy delighted for your friends.
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

gerry

Thats great news, only pints you get now is pints of gripe water.
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Norf Tyrone

Good stuff Billy. Should I put on the betting thread that you are 5.6 favourite to be the God daddy now.
:)
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

RMDrive

Great story. So many people in Ireland struggle to conceive yet it's never talked about - yet another "dirty secret" that our culture tells us to keep quite.

Denn Forever

Good to hear. Best wishes to all involved.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Dinny Breen

Jaysus I was dreading opening this but glad I did great news...
#newbridgeornowhere

The Watcher Pat

Very happy for everyone involved. It's nice to hear some good news every now and again.
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

cookstownblue

Truly amazing......congrats to all, that will give great hope to those in similar positions

orangeman

full back