US Masters 2011

Started by Groucho, March 28, 2011, 07:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

If Tiger brings his game from yesterdays  back 9 into the next two rounds then he wont be stopped by anyone.
Delighted to see Garcia back playing well again.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

sammymaguire

Could be one of the best finishes to a Masters for many a year with possibilities of 5-6 players being in with a shout going into the back 9 for the last time... When was the last time there was a play-off in the Masters? I would say Rory was having a chat with McDowell last night on how to beat Tiger...
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Bogball XV

Quote from: sammymaguire on April 09, 2011, 09:02:30 AM
Could be one of the best finishes to a Masters for many a year with possibilities of 5-6 players being in with a shout going into the back 9 for the last time... When was the last time there was a play-off in the Masters? I would say Rory was having a chat with McDowell last night on how to beat Tiger...
It could be over tonight tbh, if woods plays on (although that's a massive if, given he's put in a great round in most tournaments this year) it coud be over.  I don't think Rory will hang on at the top, it'd be hard to see the likes of Quiros come through (but having backed him, I'd be delighted if he did), Westwood doesn't win enough when challenging and has already blown 3(?) majors.  Ogilvy could be very interesting actually, when he's on form putting there's few can match him - might have a wee punt on him actually.

There was a play-off two years ago (i think) when Cabrera won after a 3-man tie

Milltown Row2

Think we are all writing off Rory, another steady round today and he will still be the one to catch going into the last round.

Should be a good days golfing, hope Rory puts in another good day. What time is Rory out at?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 09, 2011, 12:02:04 PM
Think we are all writing off Rory, another steady round today and he will still be the one to catch going into the last round.

Should be a good days golfing, hope Rory puts in another good day. What time is Rory out at?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/golf/12978926.stm
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Orior

Has Ernie Els a BO problem? He's playing on his own. Who marks his card? Why did they not send him out with the next group as a 3-ball?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

the Deel Rover

Quote from: stephenite on April 05, 2011, 12:25:24 PM
Not a gambler either, however last night I dreamt that McIlroy won, defeating Bubba Watson on the last. How much of their annual income would a seasoned gambler put on the young fella from Holywood? I'm tempted to stick a couple a hundred

bubba going well stephenite
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Tony Baloney

Quote from: laoislad on April 09, 2011, 08:40:28 AM
If Tiger brings his game from yesterdays  back 9 into the next two rounds then he wont be stopped by anyone.
Delighted to see Garcia back playing well again.

+1. Had a tough few years since blowing up at The Open. See he's making a move too - would be a hugely popular winner, but early days yet.

gerry

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

gallsman

KJ starting to motor a bit.

gerry

gerry

the tiger does not look happy

laoislad

Quote from: gerry on April 09, 2011, 09:48:18 PM
the tiger does not look happy
Still only 4 back though. He could do with finding a few birdies
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

gerry

QuoteHe could do with finding a few birdies

is that not what starting him  to not looking happy