US Masters 2011

Started by Groucho, March 28, 2011, 07:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Orangemac on April 07, 2011, 11:00:34 PM
Great start by McIlroy. Hopefully he can keep it going.

A 71 or 72 would be a good score tomorrow. Most years -10 would win it although I think it was -15 last year.

Would be afraid Rory would make a bad start and then start to unravel quickly. Good solid round to be in contention for weekend is what he wants.

lets hope he doesnt repeat his follow up to his British Open 1st round where he also lead
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

isourboydownyet

watched last nights coverage on 3d and holy jesus i couldnt believe how steep some of the holes really were,i knew the 18th was up hill but by god it's some climb

whiskeysteve

Quote from: isourboydownyet on April 08, 2011, 08:52:41 AM
watched last nights coverage on 3d and holy jesus i couldnt believe how steep some of the holes really were,i knew the 18th was up hill but by god it's some climb

did cabrera need an oxygen mask?
Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

isourboydownyet

Quote from: whiskeysteve on April 08, 2011, 08:57:44 AM
Quote from: isourboydownyet on April 08, 2011, 08:52:41 AM

did cabrera need an oxygen mask?

quite a few of them looked f**ked heading up that hill

Bingo

Had McElroy backed to lead after first round, went to bed thinking he had only to my winning odds slashed to 14/1 from 28/1 after Quiros late charge.

Stuck the winnings on him to win it! Sorry Rory.

Bogball XV

Quote from: Bingo on April 08, 2011, 10:17:41 AM
Had McElroy backed to lead after first round, went to bed thinking he had only to my winning odds slashed to 14/1 from 28/1 after Quiros late charge.

Stuck the winnings on him to win it! Sorry Rory.
I backed Quiros going down the last at 15/1 - seemed like a very big price for him to birdie the last hole.  (It only paid out half, a bit annoyed he didn't make eagle).

Carmen Stateside

Great start to the day for Poulter, just birdied the first three holes to move to -1

Pat Mustard

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on April 08, 2011, 02:26:12 PM
Great start to the day for Poulter, just birdied the first three holes to move to -1
Scuddy bastard.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Puckoon

Heard about this yesterday. Funny stuff. Agusta have balls of steel. They don't need any player/sponsor/member in particular - and they aren't shy about showing it.

http://network.yardbarker.com/golf/article_external/rickie_fowler_learned_pretty_quickly_that_wearing_your_hat_backwards_isnt_tolerated_at_augusta_national/4512990

CiKe

Quote from: CiKe on April 05, 2011, 11:17:22 PM
Quote from: Groucho on April 05, 2011, 07:04:32 PM
Quote from: Groucho on March 28, 2011, 10:00:24 PM
Think I'll wager a few quid each way on KJ Choi and J Rose. P.Casey 8)
Usual suspects Woods and Mickelson will not be far away.

Had a small bit left in Paddy Power which had not touched for about two years, so stuck a small amount on each of of KJ Choi, YE Yang, Kim, Donald and Kuchar

Three of my picks in the top 5 overnight, sorry Rory but I'm cheering the Koreans!

muppet

Quote from: CiKe on April 08, 2011, 07:43:12 PM
Quote from: CiKe on April 05, 2011, 11:17:22 PM
Quote from: Groucho on April 05, 2011, 07:04:32 PM
Quote from: Groucho on March 28, 2011, 10:00:24 PM
Think I'll wager a few quid each way on KJ Choi and J Rose. P.Casey 8)
Usual suspects Woods and Mickelson will not be far away.

Had a small bit left in Paddy Power which had not touched for about two years, so stuck a small amount on each of of KJ Choi, YE Yang, Kim, Donald and Kuchar

Three of my picks in the top 5 overnight, sorry Rory but I'm cheering the Koreans!

He aint listening!

-3 after 9
MWWSI 2017

CiKe

bugger Choi just bogeyed the last, Kuchar out there still but McIllroy flying.

flantheman82

Anyone know how many places ladbrokes are paying out on for the each way bet? Done it online bit can't remember.