Jim Gavin - The Greatest Manager in GAA history

Started by Solo_run, September 14, 2019, 08:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snapchap

Quote from: Gaagaagaa20 on January 20, 2020, 12:32:46 PM
Quote from: southtyronegael on January 19, 2020, 03:36:04 PM
Wasn't many Tyrone men talking about the pics of Mickey harte and the new woman.
Hearing this, Early 30's I have been told. Talk of the building site this last week or more

Also heard the rumour. But as with most such rumours, there's most likely absolutely nothing too it. But at least when you hear it on the building site, who know who's telling you the story. It takes a very special type of w**ker to hide behind a false name and post damaging and most likely bulls**t rumours online about someone purely because they don't like their style of football management. STG is that w**ker.

You might not like Harte (you've polluted this site for long enough with nasty abuse about him), but spreading rumours like this from behind your cloak if anonymity, takes it to a disgraceful new low that probably just hurts Harte's family more than it does Harte himself. Grow the fck up.

Kingdom37

Quote from: TheGreatest on January 20, 2020, 12:23:29 PM
Quote from: mup on January 20, 2020, 11:44:07 AM
Quote from: TheGreatest on January 20, 2020, 09:21:58 AM
Its not true.

Sire thats that sorted so. ::)

My stalker friend, look into in yourself and come back to me.

Ye two are like Paul Galvin and Noel O'Leary.  Get a room.

southtyronegael

Quote from: Snapchap on January 20, 2020, 01:14:17 PM
Wasn't many Tyrone men talking about the pics of Mickey harte and the new woman.
Hearing this, Early 30's I have been told. Talk of the building site this last week or more

Also heard the rumour. But as with most such rumours, there's most likely absolutely nothing too it. But at least when you hear it on the building site, who know who's telling you the story. It takes a very special type of w**ker to hide behind a false name and post damaging and most likely bulls**t rumours online about someone purely because they don't like their style of football management. STG is that w**ker.

You might not like Harte (you've polluted this site for long enough with nasty abuse about him), but spreading rumours like this from behind your cloak if anonymity, takes it to a disgraceful new low that probably just hurts Harte's family more than it does Harte himself. Grow the fck up.
hang on a minute, a few Tyrone posters were having digs a Jim Gavin so I merely pointed out that there are similar rumours about our own manager. Never said they were true and couldn't care less if they are. What a pontificating gobshite you are.

Snapchap

Quote from: southtyronegael on January 20, 2020, 05:05:47 PM
Quote from: Snapchap on January 20, 2020, 01:14:17 PM

hang on a minute, a few Tyrone posters were having digs a Jim Gavin so I merely pointed out that there are similar rumours about our own manager. Never said they were true and couldn't care less if they are. What a pontificating gobshite you are.

What a f**king pathetic attempt at a justification. People discuss a b.s. runour about Jim Gavin so that somehow justifies you posting a likely b.s. rumour about Mickey Harte and presenting the rumours as fact? Two wrongs make a right yeah?

And like the little coward you are, you now pretend you weren't making any comment about whether the rumours are true. Firstly, you still posted the rumour to a public forum and secondly,  did you say "the alleged pics" or "his alleged new woman"? No. You presented it as fact. You spoke of "the pics of Mickey Harte and the new woman".

At some stage do you ever sit back and think about the damage you can do by anonymously posting rumours about someone's personal life online?

It's nothing to do with pontificating. FFS you might not like Harte but have a bit of f**king thought about the effect it can have on his family to be anonymously posting B.S. rumours about him. You're a complete f**ing low life.

southtyronegael

Apparently the rumours are true. I seen the pics.

southtyronegael

Plus I know a guy who works on a building site and he heard it.

Snapchap

Quote from: southtyronegael on January 20, 2020, 06:50:50 PM

I'm sure you have  ::)

So much for your defence that you were only reporting that the rumour existed but weren't commenting on the extent of truth of it.

Go away and get yourself a hobby.

BennyHarp

Quote from: southtyronegael on January 20, 2020, 06:50:50 PM

Clearly the alleged "new woman" is either your wife or your mother. It would explain a lot.
That was never a square ball!!

magpie seanie

Had the pleasure of attending a talk by Jim Gavin recently. The man is an inspiration. He will be a savage loss to the Dublin setup. It must have been phenomenal to have worked with this guy.

mup

Its not true.

Well tbf your history on here would mean one would find it difficult to believe anything you post. 

Ever hear of the boy who cried wolf?

TheGreatest

Quote from: mup on January 22, 2020, 11:34:01 AM
Its not true.

Well tbf your history on here would mean one would find it difficult to believe anything you post. 

Ever hear of the boy who cried wolf?

Not to pollute the thread, point to statements that cant be proved not true.

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: magpie seanie on January 21, 2020, 11:26:07 AM
Had the pleasure of attending a talk by Jim Gavin recently. The man is an inspiration. He will be a savage loss to the Dublin setup. It must have been phenomenal to have worked with this guy.

+1. Great to hear from the man himself as opposed to the reserved persona he presents to the media.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...