Next Decade of GAA Predictions

Started by Eire90, December 31, 2019, 02:27:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sensethetone

Inter-county Home kits, away kits and third kit.

Hawk eye evolving to VAR.

Inter-county Monday and Friday night matches.

30 year anniversary since Derry won an Ulster title.

johnnycool

GAA will offer a streaming service for all IC games.

Joe Brolly/Colm O'Rourke/Martin Breheny complain about some old biddy stuck up a mountain still not able to watch her county playing on RTE.

rosnarun

Quote from: From the Bunker on December 31, 2019, 06:47:17 PM
Quote from: laoislad on December 31, 2019, 06:20:10 PM
Hurling will still be putting football in the shade in 10 years time.

Yeah, Hurling has made great strides in Mayo, Antrim, Cavan and Offaly the last 140 years. You can't beat a good Derby game between Mayo and Galway in Hurling, totally outshines the football equivalent.
that's the kind of sentence that need to end with 'p***k'

Roscommon to withdraw from football merge with ballymore and stick to shifting dodgy Foreign houses
Dublin to become a province with 6 super clubs becoming county teams
David Clifford to become Ireland 1st openly Professional Footballer , sean o Se to  shoot himself
tyrone form their own very very amatuer all ireland championship.
All Ireland ladies final to sell out crokepark with nearly 15% of attendees paying to get in .
Mayo to nearly Win sam every year  to become most Loved team of all Time , realize they would spoil it all by winning

If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

TheGreatest

Dublin 4, Kerry 4, Galway 1, Mayo 1.

Was talking amongst my friends, Dessie Farrells tenure, what is success and what is failure over the next 3 years.

2/3 is a success
1/3 is satisfactory (:) )
0/3 failure.

The player i am looking for to most to seeing develop over the next few years is Ó Cofaigh Byrne.

BennyCake

Quote from: TheGreatest on January 10, 2020, 01:50:29 PM
Dublin 4, Kerry 4, Galway 1, Mayo 1.

Hard to predict what'll happen 10 years ahead.

If you'd said to me in 1997 that Armagh would win the All Ireland within 5 years, I'd have drove you to the nuthouse. Sure enough, it happened.

The next 10 Sam's will be Dublin 7, Kerry 3.

Will take Mayo, Monaghan a few years to build after their current teams breaks up. Just dont think Galway have an AI in them. Tyrone, not quite there.

BennyCake

As many head to the big cities to live and work, we'll see a lot of rural clubs fold or amalgamate with another. One club in Tyrone had to merge with another recently. Can't recall their name.

under the bar

Armagh TV to become available in UHD so everyone can clearly see how shoite McGeeney's outfit really are.  Tyrone to TV continue to be deliberately shoite on Mickey's orders so the AFL can't spot the next McShane!

greatpoint

Hard to predict anything beyond Dublin likely remaining the favourites for the All-Ireland. Kerry and possibly Donegal seem best placed to challenge them, Tyrone if they can play as well as they did in the 1st half of the semi-final, and Mayo I'm really not sure about. Certainly wouldn't put it past them to cause some damage.

Farrandeelin

I'll post something pessimistic before nearly every game involving Mayo.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

BennyCake

Considering we've had a decade now of ultra defensive football, numbers behind the ball and crab football tactics, are we likely to see anything different in the next decade?

manfromdelmonte

Next 4 presidents try to undo the damage John Horan has left behind him

BennyHarp

We will do away with the championship altogether and just have a six game all Ireland series between Kerry and Dublin starting in July. I'd watch it.
That was never a square ball!!

From the Bunker

Quote from: BennyHarp on January 25, 2020, 09:19:52 PM
We will do away with the championship altogether and just have a six game all Ireland series between Kerry and Dublin starting in July. I'd watch it.

Sounds like what we had in the 70's! The good old days!  ;)