The Official THFC thread

Started by Owenmoresider, October 25, 2007, 08:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Worker

How would one go about getting spurs tickets for home league games?

Looking to send the aul fella over to a game this season , but havnt a clue how handy the tickets are to come by.

Thanks

T Fearon

Become a club member.£43 a year.With capacity reduced most games are sold out making it practically impossible for non members to get tickets to any games.Cant even buy them off punters outside the ground as you need to show your membership card with your ticket at the turnstiles

The Worker

Quote from: T Fearon on July 07, 2016, 08:05:41 PM
Become a club member.£43 a year.With capacity reduced most games are sold out making it practically impossible for non members to get tickets to any games.Cant even buy them off punters outside the ground as you need to show your membership card with your ticket at the turnstiles

Does becoming a club member pretty much guarantee you tickets? Also can you buy 2 tickets on the 1 membership card or is it 1 ticket per card?

Good point on the reduced capacity, I had forgot about that.

Thanks

T Fearon

Doesn't guarantee you,you have to be quick on the draw when tickets go on sale for games with  big clubs like Man Utd and even smaller clubs like Arsenal.But you can usually get a ticket for average games and as I see it,with the Champions League games at Wembley this season, and the capacity there, it should guarantee tickets for these games

Mickey Linden

Is it one ticket per membership card or would u be able to buy two tickets?

T Fearon

Guest tickets are available to purchase for certain games,the least attractive fixtures.As I said it is particularly appealing this season as it will practically guarantee the holder a ticket for the Champions League fixtures at Wembley

T Fearon

Moussa Sissoko opts to shun Everton and join a big club👍

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: T Fearon on August 31, 2016, 10:38:57 PM
Long time Arsenal fan Moussa Sissoko opts to shun Everton and join a big club👍

ftfy

Fuzzman

Will he get his place?
I'd say Spurs were annoyed to have to pay £30M for him, even if it is spread over 5 payments.

Maroon Manc

A panic buy from Spurs, can't believe he was anywhere near top of Poch's list. I though Mane would been a great signing for Spurs and he cost Liverpool a similar amount.

I thought Spurs could go close on winning the league this season if they bought right, it doesn't look like they've done enough this summer to challenge again.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Maroon Manc on September 01, 2016, 12:55:23 PM
A panic buy from Spurs, can't believe he was anywhere near top of Poch's list. I though Mane would been a great signing for Spurs and he cost Liverpool a similar amount.

I thought Spurs could go close on winning the league this season if they bought right, it doesn't look like they've done enough this summer to challenge again.
How much alcohol was consumed when you had those thoughts?

StGallsGAA

If Sissoko is worth £30M then the world's gone mad. Anonymous for most of last season.

Minder

Quote from: StGallsGAA on September 02, 2016, 08:43:52 PM
If Sissoko is worth £30M then the world's gone mad. Anonymous for most of last season.

Yeah just played for a move during the Euros, teams must be mental
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

thewobbler

Quote from: StGallsGAA on September 02, 2016, 08:43:52 PM

I completely agree.

But Mane at £30m, Stones at £50m, Sterling at £45m, Luis at £50m, pogba at £90m. Every part of all that is mental. So the market rate for a starting midfielder for a top international side is probably £30m. Then again, Fergie paid nearly that a decade ago for Veron, and it is genuinely debatable if he was actually any good at all. Nice to watch, but not great.

Football is though throwing more money around than ever before but is actually getting worse. Go figure.