Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

winsamsoon

Shamrock having read all of your posts I am struggling to see how you are still persisting with this shite. I will agree with you on one point, that being the Derry championship is harder to win than the Armagh one.
However to say that cross have only won their titles because they were using dirty tactics is not accurate. Over this last 15 years cross have been a great team. They built their game around hard hitting tackling , restricting the opposition to limited scores and picking off scores whatever way at the other end. A tactic that clearly suited the players they had. Granted they have got some calls from officials over the years but this is more noticeable because they have always been in the spotlight . Also when teams are succesful other teams tend to look for other excuses for them getting beaten, rather than just accept they weren't good enough. Having played against cross over the years and been frustrated by these tactics I too at times looked for these excuses. But when you sit down and think about it you have to admire them, after all refs and officials haven't brought them the titles they have won. No other team in ulster have achieved what cross have , they have consistently beaten the best in Ulster and Ireland so let's not play this down. Give credit were credit is due.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

winsamsoon

Another point of interest have a look at the ulster clubs roll of honour. You may change your mind about the standard of Armagh football. ;)
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Shamrocks forever

Quote from: Don Johnson on November 06, 2010, 12:29:37 AM
Quote from: Shamrocks forever on November 05, 2010, 10:59:52 PM
Quote from: IVEDECIDED on November 05, 2010, 10:36:58 PM
Ive a number of points to make here shampoo forever:

The lord knows Im no Cross fan but they beat yous in two Ulster finals. Admittedly the conditions suited them. If it had been dry conditions I think yous would have won easliy but it wasnt and yous didnt.

Before you disgrace the rest of Armagh football take a pause and consider that cross have also won the Ulster 7 times out of the 14 times they won Armagh so where was all the fantastic teams to stop them??

Speaking from experience some of the hardest matches Cross have got over the last 15 years have been in Aramgh and not Ulster or the All Ireland.

So it seems to me you have 2 options here:

(1) Take your face for a shite

(2) f**k off back to the Derry page and argue over who is the uglier of the 2 Bradley brothers - I see that arguement has lasted over 1000 pages.

Either way off you go saan - this board is for footballers - and Clann Eireann men. ;D ;D
Clann eireann would no a pile of about football awrite. armagh club football is F..king shit cross have had nothing to beat for god sake they won 13 in a row man does that not tell you enough about the standard? They were well rested for ulster every other team had a gutting session to get threw there championship while cross beat every other team in armagh at a canter. Ok il f..k of back now ps couldnt give a f..k about the bradleys i live on the right side of the bridge :)
And stay on the Tyrone thread you inbred f**k! That's what makes you Ballinderry c***ts such pukes, youse dunno whether to be riding an oak tree or shoving a red hand up your arse! Everyone in Derry hates youse and same with the Tyronies! What is it with loughshore clubs and their members being complete ballbags ???
Nothing inbred about me you w**ker i know where i live and who i play for unlike john donaldson and boys like that so dont give me that shit id say uve been rid plenty of times in an orchard you knob jockey.

IVEDECIDED

Id love to be rid in an orchard -its better than getting rid on the gaa board! Yeha!!  ;D

I have to say though shampoo - the reason I have started to really hate you is because you have made me stick up for Cross! I hardly slept a wink last night you p***k!  ;D ;D (And ill hardly sleep tonight no that you have put an image of Donaldsons face into my head - that man could scare halloween)

Don Johnson

Quote from: Shamrocks forever on November 06, 2010, 10:23:54 AM
Quote from: IVEDECIDED on November 05, 2010, 10:36:58 PM
Ive a number of points to make here shampoo forever:

The lord knows Im no Cross fan but they beat yous in two Ulster finals. Admittedly the conditions suited them. If it had been dry conditions I think yous would have won easliy but it wasnt and yous didnt.

Before you disgrace the rest of Armagh football take a pause and consider that cross have also won the Ulster 7 times out of the 14 times they won Armagh so where was all the fantastic teams to stop them??

Speaking from experience some of the hardest matches Cross have got over the last 15 years have been in Aramgh and not Ulster or the All Ireland.

So it seems to me you have 2 options here:

(1) Take your face for a shite

(2) f**k off back to the Derry page and argue over who is the uglier of the 2 Bradley brothers - I see that arguement has lasted over 1000 pages.

Either way off you go saan - this board is for footballers - and Clann Eireann men. ;D ;D
Clann eireann would no a pile of about football awrite. armagh club football is F..king shit cross have had nothing to beat for god sake they won 13 in a row man does that not tell you enough about the standard? They were well rested for ulster every other team had a gutting session to get threw there championship while cross beat every other team in armagh at a canter. Ok il f..k of back now ps couldnt give a f..k about the bradleys i live on the right side of the bridge :)
And stay on the Tyrone thread you inbred f**k! That's what makes you Ballinderry c***ts such pukes, youse dunno whether to be riding an oak tree or shoving a red hand up your arse! Everyone in Derry hates youse and same with the Tyronies! What is it with loughshore clubs and their members being complete ballbags ???
Nothing inbred about me you w**ker i know where i live and who i play for unlike john donaldson and boys like that so dont give me that shit id say uve been rid plenty of times in an orchard you knob jockey.
Oh have I hit a sensitive subject there? Must be some truth in it  ;D
I find it quite rich that a bitch such as yourself from a sheepshagging club whose parish is half in Tyrone can come on here yapping about John Donaldson! Oh and Derry football must have taken a turn for the worst - Coleraine county champions ??? You don't see St Gall's letting Ballymena All Saints win the Antrim title, nor do Cross let Portadown win Armagh! At least in Armagh it goes to a town where it is appreciated and the players don't have to hide the fact their not huns!

Overthebar!

I'm gonna have to bite here regardless if you are a WUM or not Don Johnson. your point which I have highlighted below is one of the most ridiculous I have read on here. keep your argument between yourself and shamrocks poster and don't bring another clubs into it and try and take away from their achievements by spouting sh*te like that...

Quote from: Don Johnson on November 06, 2010, 11:18:46 AM
Quote from: Shamrocks forever on November 06, 2010, 10:23:54 AM

Oh have I hit a sensitive subject there? Must be some truth in it  ;D
I find it quite rich that a bitch such as yourself from a sheepshagging club whose parish is half in Tyrone can come on here yapping about John Donaldson! Oh and Derry football must have taken a turn for the worst - Coleraine county champions ??? You don't see St Gall's letting Ballymena All Saints win the Antrim title, nor do Cross let Portadown win Armagh! At least in Armagh it goes to a town where it is appreciated and the players don't have to hide the fact their not huns!

IVEDECIDED

Grow up you dick its only banter! P.S Its also true!!  ;D ;D ;D

Triggerhappy

Hi shamrock, can u answer me this? when was brian mcguckin born in ballinderry?
Dont worry, i will answer myself - he wasnt!!!!!!!
So evry club benefits from outsiders - not just Cross

whiskeysteve

Quote from: Don Johnson on November 06, 2010, 11:18:46 AM
Oh and Derry football must have taken a turn for the worst - Coleraine county champions ??? You don't see St Gall's letting Ballymena All Saints win the Antrim title, nor do Cross let Portadown win Armagh! At least in Armagh it goes to a town where it is appreciated and the players don't have to hide the fact their not huns!

Classy guy
Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

Shamrocks forever

Quote from: Triggerhappy on November 06, 2010, 10:19:19 PM
Hi shamrock, can u answer me this? when was brian mcguckin born in ballinderry?
Dont worry, i will answer myself - he wasnt!!!!!!!
So evry club benefits from outsiders - not just Cross
Ballinderry blood in him lad his father is a born and bred ballinderry man who won county titles with us not to mention also that brian lives in ballinderry also case open and closed where is donaldsons cross connections at plus them other blow ins?

bennydorano

Harps beat Ogs 1-9 to 1-6 in the Northern Section B League final.

centrefield

any word on how the u21 games went??

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: centrefield on November 07, 2010, 05:11:53 PM
any word on how the u21 games went??

We beat Killeavy by 9 at Killeavy and I heard Cross beat Middletown by a point. Us against Cross in the final now. We had to toss with Killeavy for home advantage as there were no neutral venues available. Not sure if that will be the situation for the final. Anyway I'm sure that since Crossmaglen got to play their senior final at home they'll have no difficulty in agreeing to travel to Cullyhanna for this one.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

fitzroyalty

Now now TAC. That's not how things work, you should know that by now! Was Tasker playing? I'd say a brave few of that u21 team are a part of your senior set-up? Bodes well for the near future for your club though I thought Killeavy would have put up a better fight, especially at home.