Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Over the Bar

Poor tonight but top four was Ole's purpose when given the job so not too disappointed. Onwards.

Milltown Row2

It's great seeing people on social media having a go considering they were duffels while ago! Brilliant
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

I thought ole would have been hoping to win that trophy as realistically it is the only one they win. I would have said it's a blow but in the grand scheme of things 4th more important I guess.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on March 16, 2019, 10:57:51 PM
I thought ole would have been hoping to win that trophy as realistically it is the only one they win. I would have said it's a blow but in the grand scheme of things 4th more important I guess.

Fourth place and not losing against City has to be the goal
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

I really thought he would have been targeting that trophy. Important to be winning things. Still he has hardly been unsuccessful so no one can fault him too much. Wolves manager doing some job too.

laoislad

Quote from: screenexile on March 16, 2019, 09:59:06 PM
I know Ole's at the wheel but did he forget how to drive this evening??
Think he mixed up the petrol with the diesel ....
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

From the Bunker

Are you Arsenal in disguise?

gawa316

How come they haven't given him the job yet?

Milltown Row2

Three in a row from ones who 'don't' postbon here or care!

Too funny

gawa316

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 17, 2019, 12:51:25 AM

Too funny

Don't think I've ever hid the fact I post on here. That was actually a genuine question although reading it back it could be construed as having a pop at him.

Anyway I would've added more to that question but was using voice activation on a drive back from San Diego and the fecking thing couldn't understand me. I heard somewhere they are waiting to see if he gets top 4, but When he got the job, top 4 would hardly have been a stipulation for the job cause they were so far back. I just find it strange they haven't offered him the full gig yet

Milltown Row2

Hes a caretaker manager doing a brilliant job, I'd give him the job based on current form, but the nagging doubt of experience must be the only factor from the board to go with it!

I don't see other contenders really jumping out, other than the wolves manager (who's been superb) for Utd to go for

quit yo jibbajabba

Too funny

From the Man u supporter whos not a supporter. But often is

snoopdog

It was a mistake to bring back so many players at once from injury. Matic Herrera lingard and martial were all poor.  Pogba was non existent.  Wolves were fantastic and deserved the  win hope they win the cup now.

From the Bunker

Quote from: gawa316 on March 17, 2019, 03:21:32 AM

Too funny

Don't think I've ever hid the fact I post on here. That was actually a genuine question although reading it back it could be construed as having a pop at him.

Anyway I would've added more to that question but was using voice activation on a drive back from San Diego and the fecking thing couldn't understand me. I heard somewhere they are waiting to see if he gets top 4, but When he got the job, top 4 would hardly have been a stipulation for the job cause they were so far back. I just find it strange they haven't offered him the full gig yet

Maybe they have some top manager lined up to come in at the end of the season, who wants to remain anonymous. OGS was just filling in and did better than expected. This has delayed them making the announcement.

OGS has done a great job! The Champions League win meant that the FA Cup was going to suffer and it did. It's sad to see clubs like Liverpool and Man U shrug their shoulders at going out of the Cup to Wolves. The Competition is as good as dead. It now is only seen in value as part of a winning combination, as in the double, the treble!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on March 17, 2019, 09:02:28 AM

Too funny

From the Man u supporter whos not a supporter. But often is

I'm interested in how they do, I don't go to the games anymore (be ten years I'd say) I'd quicker watch a camogie game on tv than soccer, but I do love a good bit of banter on here though!

So quit your jibbajabbing