Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

If Leicester's Goal difference was worse off Id say they would be more worried, 9 better off than Utd and if its down to the last game, their goal difference is like an extra point, its whether they lose other points along the way that would decide it.

Think Chelsea will bounce back from that and Utd still have a few dodgy games in them despite their current form.

Wolves are the team of the season (bar Liverpool of course) and if they hadn't been chasing down Utd I'd be cheering them on
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

TabClear

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 02, 2020, 04:32:35 PM
If Leicester's Goal difference was worse off Id say they would be more worried, 9 better off than Utd and if its down to the last game, their goal difference is like an extra point, its whether they lose other points along the way that would decide it.

Think Chelsea will bounce back from that and Utd still have a few dodgy games in them despite their current form.

Wolves are the team of the season (bar Liverpool of course) and if they hadn't been chasing down Utd I'd be cheering them on

Given United's run in and the way they are playing at the minute I would not be surprised if that goal difference differential  was more or less eliminated by the last game. I am a big fan of Wolves as well. Love the way they play and I think their midfield is outstanding. They will do well to keep the likes of Neves for next year.

trailer

Leicester definitely haven't benefited from the break whereas Utd have. Chelsea have a tough few games as well coming up.

Boycey

Leicesters problems go way further back than the break, two wins since Christmas..  on the goal difference thing remember Leicester play United on the last day so theoretically anyway there could be a big swing that day. 

Not to slag off Wolves decent team, good manager and play nice football but they not shy in the money department in last few years. Sheffield Uniteds would be a much better achievement thus far

Maroon Manc

Leicester are on a shocking run, they've got 10 points from their last 11 league games; United only have 21 points in that time.

gawa316

So what was the deal with Pogba? Was he really injured for all that time or was he just looking out?

Boycey

Quote from: gawa316 on July 02, 2020, 06:21:06 PM
So what was the deal with Pogba? Was he really injured for all that time or was he just looking out?

Nothing to go on but my own opinion but yeah I think he was injured but he definitely expected to be on his way this summer. Utd also weren't that pushed that he would leave, his fee would at least part fund further reorganization at Utd.

Covid has now changed the landscape completely, is there a transfer out there for him? Possibly/probably will sign a new contract

Cunny Funt

Quote from: trailer on July 02, 2020, 04:43:30 PM
Chelsea have a tough few games as well coming up.

On the evidence of tonight one of those so called tough games might be one of their easiest.

Helix.

Some absolute peach of goals today in Old Trafford. Terrible goal to give away from de Gea for first goal though!

GJL

Utd on fire up front. DeGea needs a spell on the bench.

Cunny Funt

Another good performance scoring plenty of goals and producing free flowing football. Greenwood as good as any teen that has played for United in the Premier League. Martial and Bruno with two fine goals. Ole will still be somewhat disappointed with the manner of the goals conceded.  Maguire,DeGea poor on the 1st and Bailly just on the field gave away a daft penalty.

On another note Simon Mullock the so called journalist and chief sports writer for the Daily Mirror broke the news last night that Pogba and Bruno got injured in training his source was from a parody website and the Mail, The Sun, etc copied the story which highlights what English tabloids are about (clicks are more important than accuracy)

BennyCake

Quote from: GJL on July 04, 2020, 04:38:37 PM
Utd on fire up front. DeGea needs a spell on the bench.

Aye, some other clubs bench.

OgraAnDun

GJL

Wolves beaten by Arsenal so now 3 points gap. Just need Chelsea to have another wobble.

BennyCake

Amazing the turnaround since Fernandes arrived. Everything he does is positive, and dictates the tempo. I'm enjoying watching United play again after a long long time.