Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lurganblue

Quote from: rodney trotter on January 06, 2020, 03:16:25 PM
Lingaard has to be gone too. How is is still there? He should have been moved on after his idiotic videos while on holidays..

I saw a stat, where he didn't score or create a League goal in 2019.

Hard to offload the lad.  Wouldn't be many suitors and he is on decent wages I assume.

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: lurganblue on January 06, 2020, 03:31:27 PM
Quote from: rodney trotter on January 06, 2020, 03:16:25 PM
Lingaard has to be gone too. How is is still there? He should have been moved on after his idiotic videos while on holidays..

I saw a stat, where he didn't score or create a League goal in 2019.

Hard to offload the lad.  Wouldn't be many suitors and he is on decent wages I assume.

J Lingz has recently aquired the services a of Mr Riaola

magpie seanie

If United don't get warm bodies in and soon it's going to turn really bad. I understand the frustration because noone can trust Woodward or the owners to do the right things to make the team competitive. Alarmingly I saw something today which indicated that the share price has reached a record high.

My gut feeling is that the ownership are delighted with the job Ole is doing. I think he believes he is doing ok but would like reinforcements ASAP. It would be typical of the horrible weak fcukers that run the club to not buy anyone and sack Ole the day of the Munich anniversary.

I'd be concerned about the Maguire/Lindelof partnership but DeGea must be mentioned too. He looks a shadow of his former self and is dierectly responsible for several on the goals MM talks about. That breeds unease in a defense, to put it mildly.

Maroon Manc

Lingard will be easy enough to offload, Shaw not so easy given he's on more money.

TabClear

Quote from: magpie seanie on January 06, 2020, 03:36:23 PM
If United don't get warm bodies in and soon it's going to turn really bad. I understand the frustration because noone can trust Woodward or the owners to do the right things to make the team competitive. Alarmingly I saw something today which indicated that the share price has reached a record high.

My gut feeling is that the ownership are delighted with the job Ole is doing. I think he believes he is doing ok but would like reinforcements ASAP. It would be typical of the horrible weak fcukers that run the club to not buy anyone and sack Ole the day of the Munich anniversary.

I'd be concerned about the Maguire/Lindelof partnership but DeGea must be mentioned too. He looks a shadow of his former self and is dierectly responsible for several on the goals MM talks about. That breeds unease in a defense, to put it mildly.

Would agree with that. VVD gets all the plaudits at Liverpool (and rightly so obviously) but knowing that Alisson is there makes a massive difference to the confidence the defence has to push up and defend on the front foot.

lurganblue

Lingard is a prime Everton type signing

mouview

Quote from: lurganblue on January 06, 2020, 03:59:56 PM
Lingard is a prime Everton type signing

How about a swap deal involving Theo Walcott?
   :D

illdecide

Did you see the latest Whattsapp message about that...

Global Breaking News
Breaking: Iranian TV has set a bounty of $80 million for the head of President of United States Donald Trump

Guys tweets back...Will they take £45m plus Lingard?
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Square Ball

OGS states that Lindgard is getting back to his best, is he trying to boost his standing to get rid of him, or does he seriously believe it? Haven't seen any evidence of it recently.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

BennyCake

Lingard not firing for a while, but there's other issues to be dealt with before him.

magpie seanie

Quote from: Square Ball on January 06, 2020, 06:13:52 PM
OGS states that Lindgard is getting back to his best, is he trying to boost his standing to get rid of him, or does he seriously believe it? Haven't seen any evidence of it recently.

Don't think he quite said that. He has improved a little but nowhere near the level he was playing at one time (which was still a bit up and down). Getting Raiola as an agent is not a good look though. If he is shipped out another needs to come in.

NAG1

Quote from: magpie seanie on January 07, 2020, 11:16:43 AM
Quote from: Square Ball on January 06, 2020, 06:13:52 PM

Don't think he quite said that. He has improved a little but nowhere near the level he was playing at one time (which was still a bit up and down). Getting Raiola as an agent is not a good look though. If he is shipped out another needs to come in.

I think Lingard is taking the brunt of the teams poor form because, yes his form has been poor but also because of his social stuff over the summer. This has made him an easy target. Plus PP hasnt been about to take as much flak this season.

Can't see JL getting back to the form he once showed however the potential is still there and his clear lack of confidence on the pitch is wrecking his game. Problem is the team is littered with that type of player who too easily will go into themselves when they are required to stand up and be counted. We all knew this was never going to be an easy fix and we also know that the problems go deeper than one player.

magpie seanie

Rashford player of the month for December.

Cunny Funt

Thats the Semi final tie over after the 1st half of the 1st leg.

The United defence in recent weeks was jittery enough and starting Jones in place of the injured Maguire was always likely to be recipe for disaster, the 3rd goal has summed up United's night. City to their credit are at their clinical best tonight.

Orior

Quote from: Cunny Funt on January 07, 2020, 08:53:25 PM
Thats the Semi final tie over after the 1st half of the 1st leg.

The United defence in recent weeks was jittery enough and starting Jones in place of the injured Maguire was always likely to be recipe for disaster, the 3rd goal has summed up United's night. City to their credit are at their clinical best tonight.

Is there any chance that the Dublin team could the same sort of nose dive as have Man Utd?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians