Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SambaSaffron

Wasn't at the game lads, so can't really comment on the Cavan performance. From what I hear, our superior fitness was the difference, we've a few great athletes in our side. Heard Tomas McCann was flying as well, and Cavan didn't know how to stop him.

Overall, things are looking bright, but its early days. Another victory would put us in a great position, but if we were to lose a couple we'd be in the relegation mix, its that close. We have the disadvantage of playing the extra away game. Still, got to have faith, keep it up lads!

13aside

Good luck to ST.GALLS in their all-Ireland semi-final against Corofin tomorrow, i hope they do Antrim and Ulster proud and qualify for the final on ST.PATRICKS day!!!

ONeill

Yep, good luck to St Gall's. Hope they've been on the sunbeds this week. TV cameras can be harsh.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: hardstation on February 20, 2010, 04:55:46 PM
Good luck to St.Gall's.

A bit shite that the Carlow match is on at the same time.
Pretty thick snow in Armagh today. What's the story for these matches today? Still on?

maxpower

What happens next????

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Minder

St Galls game this Saturday evening in Parnell at 7.30pm
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Mickey Linden

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Mid Down Gael

Quote from: Beo on February 25, 2010, 07:54:10 PM
The  Ants hit back with a goal and two points.

You got a latest score? Any idea off team line outs?

Davittgac

Quote from: saffron sam2 on January 29, 2010, 01:54:06 PM
Quote from: Davittgac on January 29, 2010, 12:22:03 PM
CHARLIE AND THE BHOYS

Charlie and the Bhoys will be appearing in Michael Davitt's GAC social club on Friday 5th March.

Tickets for the night are available at £10 each with special deals available on request for group bookings.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us either via this forum or
the club website - www.michaeldavittgac.com

Check out CATB website for videos, general info etc. on
http://www.charlieandthebhoys.co.uk/index35.htm

I have a question. Why do you feel the need to post this spam on multiple threads?

I have another question. You registered to post that. Why?

Your post annoys me. I thought it was someone from the real Davitt's.

Start a thread called CHARLIE AND THE BHOYS and post your guff there. Leave the other threads to what it says in the title.

Best regards

saffron sam2.

Sorry to cause any offense to you Saffronsam2.

Thanks for the inadvertent publicly by high lighting the event.

Kind regards,

Michael Davitt's GAC, Swatragh, Co. Derry

stiffler

GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

JimStynes

I see the dates for the leagues are out, last league game is end of august then championship final at the end of september. Thank f**k teams wont be playing league games at the end of November this year again, cant see why it couldnt have sorted years ago.

SambaSaffron

Quote from: JimStynes on February 28, 2010, 11:33:32 PM
I see the dates for the leagues are out, last league game is end of august then championship final at the end of september. Thank f**k teams wont be playing league games at the end of November this year again, cant see why it couldnt have sorted years ago.
I guarantee they will be. Every year is the same.

aontroim

Cutoff date was stuck to last year Samba (even though it was late Nov) - what makes you think it won't happen this time?