Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

ONeill

ONeill

ONeill

ONeill

ONeill

That's the full time score.

milltown row

great report Hardstation.

Paddy Nugent is my age and still hurling and footballing at senior level. brilliant stuff. says a lot for not having a drink.

Neeson is a good forward in a crap team. if he was well supported then the Johnnies would be grand.  didn't realise the game was on, I'd have taken a drive over. Casement was it? crap night I'd have imagined with the weather to play good football.

still its good to get the championship up and running. St Paul's will concentrate on the hurling now. might even get a run in it

Gold

very shocked to hear that Barry Burns struck someone and got sent off  ::)

if that man struck as many people on the street as ive seen him do in matches he'd be doin a serious stretch
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

milltown row

Quote from: Gold on August 01, 2009, 10:19:22 AM
very shocked to hear that Barry Burns struck someone and got sent off  ::)

if that man struck as many people on the street as I've seen him do in matches he'd be doin a serious stretch

Don't think he would hit anyone in the street.

The hard man is dying in GAA now anyway. Proper bans should be brought in to finish it all together. The numpties that do it in Casement in front of large supporters and officials are thick, lazy and unfit. I mean, straight after the Paddy Cunningham incident  :o

milltown row

two games at Casement tomorrow. Lamhs v Gorts at 5 and NaomhGall v Rasharkin at 7.

Atticus_Finch

Who would you fancy to win the lamh Dearg vs Gort Na Mona game ?

I'm aware Paddy Cunningham will be missing and i'm sure he'll be a huge miss, would they still be fancied to win this without him ?
"The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience."

fred the red

Quote from: Atticus_Finch on August 01, 2009, 01:02:46 PM
Who would you fancy to win the lamh Dearg vs Gort Na Mona game ?

I'm aware Paddy Cunningham will be missing and i'm sure he'll be a huge miss, would they still be fancied to win this without him ?

gorts to win by 3

milltown row

Paddy Power are taking bets on the Antrim games tomorrow. Naomh Gall 1/10 and Cargin 1/8 also the gorts game is 11/10

aontroim

Portglenone 0-11 v 0-10 Creggan Kickhams - even though i picked them in the spreads that result will surprise a few.